015

One month later.

"Are you sure? Scarlet, I'll come with you if you need me." Anthony held my hand tightly, almost as if he'd never ever let go.

I could tell how anxious he was.

Somehow, I halfway have talked Anthony into letting me go into work today by myself.

I feel terrible for making him go with me all those mornings.

You can obviously tell he's always bored out of his mind while there.

I've convinced myself that I'll be okay.
I just got to hope nothing will go wrong. Pray, really.

"I'm sure, Anthony." I whispered, glancing at him.

"Promise? One hundred percent?" His voice was, oh, so soft. I melted as he gave me this look, with his big eyes staring right through me. Almost as if he was giving me the, puppy dog eyes.

"I promise." I give his hand a slight squeeze, "One hundred percent."

I tried to sound like I was one hundred percent sure but, truly, I was not. I was still scared.

But, think about all Anthony has done for me. I need to cut this man a break.

It's almost like..he was sent straight from Heaven to save me from this whole big nightmare. I don't wanna screw any of it up by getting on his nerves.

He bit his lip. He seemed defeated, to say the least. "Fine.."

"Thank you." I whisper, rubbing his knuckles over with my thumb.

"What time do I need to be here to pick you up, then?" He rose an eyebrow, looking me straight in the eyes.

"My shift ends at three." I whisper, nodding my head.

"Really?" He frowned, tilting his head.

It was currently eight in the morning.

"That's a really long time that I don't get to see your beautiful face." He said, causing me to blush.

How can he always find a way to be so incredibly sweet? All the time. It's everyday he makes me feel so..special. And cared for.

I barely knew this man and he acts like..I'm his entire world.

I glance out the window once more looking at the building. "I gotta gooo," I sigh, "Or Alexandria will yell at me."

Anthony chuckled, "Alright, alright. Be safe."

I went to get out of the car, but he tugged on my hand. I look up at him confused.

"Goodbye hug?" He whispered, making my heart flutter.

"S-Sure.." I stutter, before quickly leaning over to hug him.

He smelled so good.

He hugged me tightly, but was nothing else other than gentle.