I whispered in her ear, "This okay?"

She ignored me and bit my lips so I just squeezed harder. I want this bra off. I want to feel her chest bare. The anticipation is heavy between my legs.

I mumbled, "You're so beautiful," as I pecked her lips and prepared to take her bra off.

But I felt her hands pushing on my stomach, "Wait -"

I pulled back nervously, "Sorry, sorry. Too much?"

"Did you hear that?"

I try and focus, but I don't hear anything, "Uh, no."

She whispered, "I think someone is home."

"I don't hear anything or anyone." I whispered back.

I really didn't hear anything for a bit. Then I heard keys jingling around nearby. Maliah quickly fixed herself and put back on her shirt. I did the same and threw myself back on her bed. Of course someone comes home when I was close to seeing boobs.

I saw the shadow of feet swaying back and forth. Then knocking.

"Come in." Maliah said softly.

Maliah's Mom, Judy, walked in. To be honest I'm happy its her and not Captain molester. I have a feeling he doesn't really like me too much either, "Heyy ... what's up you two?"

Maliah has key features from her mother. They're both gingers with light freckles and nice bodies. She's a nice lady. She's always treated me really nice too. I think she's one of the only adults I can say I actually like. And In my head, I'm always thanking her for having Maliah.

"Hey Mom," Maliah said normalizing herself in her mirror. "You're home early."

The high pitch in Maliah's voice makes me smirk a little. Seems it was making her just as hot as me.

"Hey Mrs. C." I said.

Judy smiled at me, "Hey Jax. And I'm actually stepping back out, Dad told me you were home from school so ... you've been at Jax's so much, I haven't been able to see you."

I watched Maliah stiffen for a split second, but she shrugged.

Maliah nodded, "I know. Its just this year you either have it or you don't. Its nice not having to go through it alone. I have Jax."

"As long as everything is going well, I don't mind. Is there anything you guys need before I go?" Judy asked switching her eyes back and forth.

"Food. Food would be cool." I answered shamelessly.

Maliah completely ignored her question, "Is Dad gonna ... be here tonight?"

"No, why? Do you need him?" Judy replied.

"No." Maliah and I said at the same time.

Well that's awkward, but that leaves me wondering where the hell does he go when he's not here? No way he stays in whatever building he works in all night. Right?

"Uh ... okay then ..." Judy said with a weird look on her face. "Before I go I have a call I have to take, so if you need me I'll be in my room."

Maliah nodded, "Good luck."

"Bye Jax." Judy said.

I waved at her, "Bye Mrs. C."

She closed the door and my eyes locked with Maliah. I really wanted to see her boobs.

She sighed, "That was so weird."

"Yeah, so, um ... I don't think we established a winner."