💰 : Chapter 17

Recap :
" Kiki " I whispered

Roy POV💸:
I felt my heart in my chest, when I turned her around seeing the number one female I fucked with like no other. I thought she was really my closet bestest friend but nah, I can't believe this shii happening. I picked her up and pulled her by her hair.
" get you bitch ass up " I said still grabbing her by her hair and dragging her on the floor.
" aye g, get my some rope " I said while placing Kiki in a chair and tying her up.
" You such a fake bitch, bruh how you put up that act my nigga like you acted like you was fucking with my brother, and being a close friend to me. Man I bet this was a plan all along wasn't it ? " I said questioning her.
" it wasn't bruhh, there was never no plan, i was truly yo friend bruhh " Kiki said crying and looking down.
" then why the fuck did you do it " I questioned her again putting the gun on her temple.
" you bitch if you don't start talking I'm gonna blow your fucking brains out, why tf did you do it " I said getting more angry.
" okay okay okay, I-l-l will talk " Kiki said sobbing her eyes out.
" it all started when G broke up with Malu, his ex " Kiki said.
" Wait WHO TF IS THAT BITCH " I said turning around to G.
" Bae chill, that's the ex that called my phone remember and i said i don't want her, remember i told you in the nail shop " G said to me.
" yah i remember now, but how do you know her Kiki " I questioned Kiki.
" That's my cuzzo " Kiki said looking down.
" WTF DID MY BROTHER HAVE TO DO WITH THIS, YAH THE BOY YOU WAS SO IN LOVE WITH THAT YOU TALKED ABOUT ALL THE FUCKING TIME, MY GOD DAMN BROTHER " I said yelling in her face.
" The move back fired Malu remembered that the guys had beef with FBG because at the time she was with G and FBG been wanted to get G back for the verse, G was supposed to be in the hospital not RoD " Kiki said looking down and crying.
" Don't give me that bullshii ass crying, you really a fake bitch bruhh, I FUCKING HATE YOU " i said putting the gun back on her temple, while tears run down my face😰.
" Please Roy I-I-I'm sorry Please don't " Kiki said begging her life. I closed my eyes while tears rn down my face, and stepped back while tears still flowing down my face, then the trigger goes off.....
But it wasn't from my gun.

Can't Trust NoBody.💯

*********************************************
sorry i'm killing y'all with these cliff hangers😭😭and also sorry y'all that i didn't update it in time, i been dummy busy this week. But what happens next???😭😭Enjoy❤️