Chapter 16

Roy POV :
" Momma " i said with a tears in my eyes.
" My darling little girl what has happened " My mom said with tears.
" A lot momma a lot, but i promise i'm will fix it " I said while she wiped my tears.
" Oh my dare Royalty please don't start more trouble " Momma said.
" Momma i'm not i'm just gonna fix somethings " I said nodding my head.
" How did you get up here momma " i asked her.
" the hospital called me and said something has happened to Rodrigo, she then looks over my shoulder to see Rodrigo more tears flow to her eyes she then starts to sobbing her out her eyes.
" Oh who has done this to my boy " My mom says holding him tightly and sobbing, it sends tears into everyone's eyes.
" i can't see this no more " Kiki says walking out of the room.
" We are definitely doing this tonight, all that pain and stress they gave my mother fuck that i'm killing these fake niggas now " I said angrily and sounding crazy.
" Alright then let's do this now, Aye DaBoii lets go start the cars " G says to him as they walk out . i walk up to my momma and say.
" Momma i gonna go somewhere to do something i will be okay i promise you don't have to worry , i love you with all my heart ❤️ i will fix all this i promise " i kiss her forehead and hear her say.
" oh lord watch over my mija " momma said with a tear.
" bye momma love u " i say walking out the room and the hospital to the cars, i hop in the passenger seat next to G in the drivers seat, and Lyn and DaBoii in the back.
" where T.O and Slimmy at " i said.
" They riding in they own car " DaBoii said to me.
" What about Kiki " i questioned ?
" She dipped somewhere " Lyn said.
That's kinda SUS of her i thought in my head 🤔.
" Y'all ready to ride out " G says looking at everyone. we all nodded, G then grads my hand and links them and kisses the back of my hand 😘.

EVERYONE GETS THE LOCATION FBG IS AT:
LATE NIGHT 🌃

" You ready for this babygirl " G says looks in my eyes.
" yes babyboy we in this together💰💍" i say kissing his lips and i pull away from him when DaBoii ask,
" Aye we doing drive by or walking up in there " DaBoii asked me.
" Nahh we walking up in there i want to see these mf in pain " i said with a smug. Then everyone in the car put on they ski mask and cocked the guns and jumped out the car.
Everyone started running up to the wearhouse me and G was in the back then G grabbed me and kissed my again then pulled away and said
" together " he said while looking into my eyes.
" bonnie and clyde " i said holding his hand.

Then me and him catch up with the eachothers and duck down so they don't see us coming

" Me and Slimmy will give the signal " T.O whisperd.
6 seconds later they gave the signal we started busting the place up all you heard was gun shots.

There was bodys and blood everywhere but I came here for the main 3 members of FBG

2 of them was already dead , but there was two people clawing trying to get away i walk up to them one was farther away from the other so i walk up to that one first, i then take off my mask because i want to be the last person they ever see in li...

2 of them was already dead , but there was two people clawing trying to get away i walk up to them one was farther away from the other so i walk up to that one first, i then take off my mask because i want to be the last person they ever see in life, turn lilbuddah he starts begging to keep his life.
" we didn't mean it , it was- " lilbuddah said crying like a lil bitch.
" just stfu " i said shooting him in the forehead.
i then walk up to the last person, i noticed this person looked very familiar so i walk up faster,when i get up to the person i noticed it's a girl , i then flip her over so i can see her up closely i couldn't believe my eyes , it couldn't be.......

" Kiki " i whispered

**********************************************
so many cliff hangers 😭 hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ♥️ much love