Even when I said that, he didn't stop. He wasn't going to.

 He wasn't going to

-

"Sorry I'm late."I apologised as I rushed through the front door, my mom and Jungkook's dad come into view. "Don't worry, Jin's car hasn't pulled up yet."my mother said with a smile before handing me a glass of water. "So how's Jungkook?"my mother asked, I choked on my water. "What?-"

"..how's Jungkook?"she asked confusingly, almost suspicious. "He's good."I answered, gulping my water and remembering what we were doing previously, causing me to smile. At that moment I received a text. From Jungkook.

"Who's that?"my mother asked.

"Nobody.."I said with a smile.

I opened the notification, my eyes widened. Jungkook just sent me a nude. "Excuse me for a moment.."I said as I sat up and went to leave the room, trying my hardest not to laugh. To my surprise I bumped into Jin as I was trying to make my way out of the kitchen, my phone slipped from hand and onto the floor, Jungkook's penis still in the screen. Jin went to pick it up.

"No- Don't-!"I rushed to grab it but I was too late. He looked at it with a frown, he looked at me and handed it to me. "..a random g-guy sent that. I didn't ask for it"I took it from his grip and turned it off straight away.

"Ah Okay.."he replied with a small smile, trying to get the image out of his head I bet. I wonder if it intimidated him? Just a thought. "So where are we off to?"I looked up at him with a sweet smile, he pinched my cheek. "It's a surprise lulu."

I slapped his hand away. "When are you going to stop calling me that?"I moaned and he cupped my face. "Someday lulu, someday."
-
We sat silently in the car until I broke the ice. "So..can you tell me where we're going already?"

"We're here now."He announced as he took the key out of the ignition, we both exited the car. "Just through here-"he said as he was leading through this familiar forest.

My heart pounded as it was the same one Jungkook would often take me too, his butterfly forest. My eyes began to tear up.

"I came across this place last month, it's truly magnificent."he said as he embraced the beautiful standing flowers, I stood speechless. I didn't know what to say in this situation.

"Uh..."I felt like I was chocking, Jin looked at me with knotted brows. "A-are you Okay?"his expression now worried. "I'm fine. So is this it?"I came back to reality and swallowed deeply, I pretended I didn't know of such a place.

"Oh...uh..yeah, you should see the lake and the pond."he said as his smile appeared again, I've already seen the pond and the lake. "Show me."I forced a smile. He took hold of my hand and lead the way.

"I think it's that way.."I directed him and he agreed but stopped to look at me. "How are you guiding me..this is your first time here really right?"

"Of course it is! It's just my conscience telling me..."I clapped my hands and forced another smile, he chuckled and pinched my cheek. "I remember you used to have a crush on me.."he revealed, I chocked on my own salvia. "What!? How!?"

"You were obvious....and you liked me for a long time."he said with a small smile. "I remember when we went to a slumber party, it was long before you left our school, everyone was asleep...you weren't, of course. You were always a night owl. You were lying right beside me....looking at me. Perv-"

"I was admiring.."I cut in but he interrupted.

"You said, 'Seokjin, when will you notice my feelings?'-"

"So I wasn't the only one awake then. You were pretending to whole time. Why didn't you confront me about it?"I asked as I sat by the pond, he joined me. "I didn't want to ruin our friendship. You see, I also had a crush on you.."he looked up from the ground and into my eyes as he stated, I sat speechless.

"You were definitely hard to read.."I let out a nervous giggle. "I did try my hardest to hide my feelings.."he responded, dipping his fingers in the pond.

"Why are you telling me about this now?"I asked him curiously with a small smile, he laid back on the dry grass. "I guess it's because our relationship has changed and evolved so much.."he said almost in a whisper.

"In what way?"I asked him, where was he going with this? "Lulu.."he sat up and scooted closer to me. "I like you, very much. Ever since you came back into my life, I've liked you all over again and I want.."

"I want to go through with our parents arrangement..-"

"Wha-"I was cut off.

"It doesn't have to be in a few months time, we can take our time but I want you to consider my feelings and I hope they can be mutual."he confessed as he took hold of my hand, he leaned in a bit. I turned away and frowned, I wasn't sure what to say, I turned back to speak but unfortunately my words couldn't come out as his lips came in contact with mine. I didn't respond at first but I gave in.

I felt guilty again.