BONUS CHAPTER-good bye

Your POV-

I start packing my stuff its late at night (3:39am) meaning mom and aphmau are sleeping "done time to go o" i said grabbing my suitcase and my money now if your wondering i only have 70$ why so little? well i've been saving money since 4 years ago i had 970$ but the nine hundred was used for my flight now the rest of the money well is for a taxi also this might seem wrong but im stealing 100$ from my moms purse that she left in the couch so that i can atleast buy a cheap hotel while i find a job.I quietly make my way downstairs and steal the one hundred dollars from my moms purse.Soon im out of the house i start walking to the bus stop and wait there for a bit,(the taxi is when u get to japan, wink wink) soon the bus hot here and i got in.

•∆•

"Attention passengers please put your seatbelts on because the plane is about to take off" the lady in the speaker said i quickly put my seatbelt on and start listening to music.

•∆•

Aphmaus POV-

" GUY'S!" i yelled as i run to my friends "Aph whats wrong u seemed worride" said kate i just shrugged it off and yelled "Y/N IS GONE!!!!!!!" i said making them shocked "WHAT WHY?" they all said "I-I DON'T KNOW ME AND MOM WOKE UP TO SEE HOW SHES DOING AND SHE WAS GONE WE CHECKED HER ROOM AND HER CLOTHES AND PHONE WERE GONE! I ALSO TRIED CALLING HER BUT SHE DIDNT PICK UP!" i yelled with tears in my eyes.Everyonewas chocked soon we all broke into tears "what if she decided to leave aph?" teony said "does jax know?" garroth said i shook my head "wait you need to tell him! he might be worride" he said making me nod and run to find him.

•∆•

"JAX!" i shouted getting hes attencion "huh? aph whats wrong?" he said in a sad tone "y/n...shes gone" i said tears running down my cheeks "you cant be serious" he said tears now in hes eyes i shook my head "i-i" he didn't have any words i just bursted out crying he looked at me sad and said "its my fault shes gone..." he mummbled enough for me to hear "what?" i whispered "if it wasn't for me she wouldn't have been gone...i broke up with her bc i was forced to and i didnt want her to get hurt! its all my fault!" he said tears now falling "WHAT!? JAX WHY?" i shouted mad/sad "EIN MADE ME! HE HEARD ME AND Y/N WERE DATING AND FORCED ME!" he yelled with a tone of sadness i looked chocked but looked down "i-ill leave you be" i said sobbing.

YOUR POV-

This is the start of my new life...im sure everyone is fine without me....i knew jax was only a trouble maker...why did i had to fall for him...

Fin~

(+_+) yep i decided to make a bonus chapter since i noticed i made more a/n's than chapters💌 but this is the final end! bye saraghae~\(•3•)/❤

-Lunar🍙✔