chapter nine

Jax's POV-

'oh no...' i thought to myself

(this is hes face)

"whats wrong jax? dont want to hurt her?" ein says with the biggest smirk i growl "no its not that its just-" i hear a sudden smack "you wont hurt anyone in my presence!" the girl aka-eins girlfriend lunar said glaring at him i saw ein touch hes c...

"whats wrong jax? dont want to hurt her?" ein says with the biggest smirk i growl "no its not that its just-" i hear a sudden smack "you wont hurt anyone in my presence!" the girl aka-eins girlfriend lunar said glaring at him i saw ein touch hes cheek while hes in the ground "you idiot" he mumbles ryder holds hes laugh "im gonna stay with you all day and if i catch you picking up someone ill get you in the detencion and remove you from alpha understood" lunar says putting her hair in a pony tail "HA HOW CAN YOU REMOVE ME FROM ALPHA!?" ein says yelling and standing up "I CAN GET MISTER GAVIN NOW RIGHT AWAY NOW SHUT UR MOUTH! AND COME WITH ME TO CLASS!" lunar says yelling he groans "if you two tell i thing about what just happened youll get introuble" ein mummbles to me and ryder we just nod,and kunar drags him away "that was...something" i say sitting down so does ryder "yeah but it was kinda funny...now that i think about it....y/n isnt here why dont we get introuble?" ryder says smirking i smirk back "lets go" we start walking looking everywhere to see where we can get introuble.

Your POV-

Thank irene the teacher is cool with us phew "OK EVERYONE WE ARE PLAYING BASKETBALL TEAM UP I WONT LET ANYONE SIT IN THE BLEACHERS NOW COME ON!" the gym teacher says 'great well atlest i have aliana and angel' "hey wanna team up y/n?" aliana asks i nod "h-hey y/n!" a familiar voice said from behind,i look back and see daniel "oh hey daniel!" i say with a warming smile "can i team up with you guys...rylan and dottie arent here so-"daniel stopped talking and looked at aliana blushing i could see she was blushing to "yes daniel you can join our team oh and did i forgot to introduce to you guys aliana this is daniel dianiel this is my friend aliana shes a keeper" i whisper the last par making him blush "n-nice to meet you!" daniel says waving ' my sweet cinamonroll is growing up!' i thought to myself angel winks at me i wink back as a signal "nice to meet you too!" alian says smiling then angel pushed aliana and i pushed daniel making them fall daniel untop of aliana "oh~ ship it!" angel says jumping up and down "ALRIGHT TIMES UP LETS GET TO THE GAME!" the teacher says we help daniel and aliana to get up and they were a blushing mess if i do say so myself (ldshadow ladys line) hehe now kets plaaaaaayyy!.

~time skip to lunch~

I was outside eating since i didnt want to go to the cafeteria full of people and since i told lina and angel to stay if they wan too so they stayed now im here eating alone down a cherry blossom tree oh no im not alone never mind! "hey..." jax says sitting next to me i noticed a bruise in hes cheek "you got into a fight didnt u?" i ask taking a bite from my f/f

jax sighs and nods "hey dont get into fights please it worries me..." i say looking at him "its kinda hard to do since i've been infights since forever" he says looking down and then taking abit from hes sandwich i sigh "Maybe i can help you?" i say looking at him "i dont know if you want to help your ex-bully" he say smiling "ex-bully? what do you mean?" i ask "you'll see" he smirks and stands up "meet me at the bleachers after school" he says i nod "ok! i eill" 'why did i agree' he then goes away 'wait am i?!' i touch my face 'do i like him?'.