Chapter one

Your POV-

I was woke up by the alarm and "WORTHLESS BRAT HURRY UP!" my dad yell's i sigh.I start getting ready i put my hair in a pony tail (read this part if u have short hair "i brush my short hair and leave it like i always do") i brush my teeths i put my uniform my shoes and i start brushing my ears and tail.After im done i go down stairs "took u long enough" my mom says mad and my ears flopped down "sorry..." i was about to get something to eat when suddently my dad pulls me by my hair and slaps me across the face i groan in pain "w-what was that for!?" i ask about to cry "u dont get to eat here dog" my dad says mad "now fix ur hair and wipe those nasty tears" he says i nod i go to my room and fix up my hair i wipe my tears away and i start running i got outside and i started to calm my self "why was i born?..." i always ask my self the same questions over and over again.When im almost there i bump into someone...there sent is familiar..i look up to see jax "watch where ur going nerd" he says simply and leaves i sigh.

I made it to school and i suddently see my friends waving at me i put my fake smile and excitement and start wagging my tail.I ran up to them "Hey guurls!" i say 'happy'

"HI Y/N SENPAI!" kc says exited

"heeey~" luci says sassy as always

"hey y/n" kate says simple but with a smile

"heeeeeeyyyy girlfraaaand" aph says with her moms voice

"hey y/n nice to see u" teony says smiling i smile back "nice to see u to teony" she smiles again "did u heard that yestarday jax and ryder got into a fight with 10 wolves" they all gasp insted of me "pffft their the schools trouble maker remember" they nod but then kc brings up something weird "has anyone thouht about thinking of jax and ryder being hotties!?" oh my gosh kc! "mmm maybe ryder is kinda cute" luci says "no i think jax is cuter" kate says WAIT KATELYN HITTING ON A BOY!? i start smirking kate noticed and looked at me with the 'dont u think about it' face and i start laughing "which one do u think is cute y/n senpai!?" kc ask and all the girls nod "none" they all gasp "heartless" aph says giggleling i giggle too then suddently someone pushes me "HEY BE MORE CAREFUL!!" i yell "well watch where ur standing nerd" jax says and goes away i dust my self up to see the girls fangirling "what!?" "i totaly ship it" the girls say ugh no...

"dont u even-"  was cut off by jax beside me "ship who with who?" he says with a death glare "uuuum" aph says but kc made it worst "U AND Y/N SENPAI" i groan and blush jax just stares at her serious but with alittle bit of pink in hes cheeks "swear to god ull be alive today meifwa" he says and then he goes away to ein and ryder "KC!!!" i yell and that got their attencion "run!" aphmau squeels i start chasing kc all over the school until the bell rings.

Jax's POV-

So that meifwa girl ships me with y/n hm? i start talking to ein about the plan to get aphmaus phone when suddently "KC!!!!!!" y/n yells we look over "run!" aphmau squeels i see y/n start chasing kc i kinda smiled but ignored it when the bell started ringing.

A/N hey so i made this book because i havent seen anyone do a jax x reader so tomorro ill make the second chapter and then after tomorro ill make a ryder x reader!~ and im going to sleep because its 2:37 am and im sleepy!😅😴😪