Chapter three

Your POV-

I stare at ein mad but at the same time sad....i dont want this i..i get abuse every day i dont want to get abuse here....i just..."The first thing will do to her is make her part of my pack" i look at him wide eye and i start shaking my head no "not joining eh? alright finish her guys-" "N-NO WAIT I-ill join...." ein smirks and comes closer to me "i know ur little secret" he whispers in my ear and sent's a shiver down my spine "h-how!?" i whisper back getting mad "oh i got my ways" he says and starts leaving,"come on we dont got much time-" "WHERES APHMAU" i yell at ein

"oh" he starts laughing like a phyco "dont worry we didnt do anything to her just a little punishment" after ein said that i start running to find aphmau i follow her sent shes infront of the school.I saw her she had bruises cuts everywere "A-APHMAU" i say hugging her she hugs back "IM SOOO SORRY APHMAU...i had to join ein's pack or else he would give me a punishment b-but what happen!?" she looks at me sad eye "well i tried stopping them but ein told them to punish me...BUT IM GLAD UR OK!!!" i give aph a weak smile "well its getting late i have to go bye aph!!!!" i say she waves at me i wave back then start running home.Dads gonna kill me!!! i enter the house terrifide that ill get in trouble "h-hello" i say then i see my dad with a bottle hes drunk! and he hits me with it then he gets a chair and starts hitting me with it latter i find my self pitch black.

~Saturday~

Yestarday my dad knocked me out "ugh my head" i say touching my head,tears streaming down my cheek.I got up and ran to my room i get the dagger and start cutting my self "for being stupid" i say cutting myself "for being born" "for being bullied" "and for being a coward" i say cutting myself saying stuff,after like 20 cuts i start crying when i get a message i go to see who it is and its aphmau...

A-aphmau Y-you

A- HEY Y/N!

Y-hey...😜

A- are u free today?

Y-yes why?

A-😄😄😄😄😄😄well my mom said i could take one friend to the mall so since ur my best not alone buddy EVER then i pick u! my mom will pick u at 12:30 BE READY!😊😉

Y-OK BYE AAAAPPPHHH!!!

(end) I check the clock its 11:49 better get ready.I go to the bathroom and brush my teeths then i brush my hair and i put a black tank top with white pants with a brown belt around it and brown boots.After i got ready i look at the clock its 11:58 ok ill go make my self breakfast.I run downstairs to the kitchen and look for something to eat "aha ill make my self some f/b!" i prepare my breakfast and i look at the clock its 12:27 i better eat fast!!!!.I atart eating as fast as i could then i heard a knock on the door "COMING" i yell i open the door to see aphmau "h-hey y/n" aph whispers to me i nod "my mom has a thing for werewolf so she checked my phone after texting u and ummmm...invited jax" she says looking at me with the 'look at the car' face i look at the car and i see jax "its ok i guess..." i whisper back and aph nods we start walking to the car and aphmau wasnt kidding she loves werewolves because when i came in she fangirl "hey..." i said to jax aphmau smirks at me with the 'MY SHIP!!" face i giggle at her "um hey..." he says smiling at me "did aphmaus mom fangirl when she saw u" i whisper to him he nods i laugh "So mom did u know that jax and y/n make the cutess't couple at school!?" aph says me and jax blush and look different ways "OOHH THEY ARE!!" aphs mom says "ha-ha-ha n-no ms.aphmaus mom u-um its just that people ship us because ummm....EEP!" i say hidding my face "aww btw sweethearts call me sylvana" we nod aphmau smiles aphmau ill kill u next time!!.

~time skip to mall~

Me aph and jax were looking at the mall "whaaaaat to buyyyyyyy" me and aph say groaning "well u girls go shopping ill go eat something" we nod and jax leaves "sooo" i dont like the sound of that tone "about u and jax-" "OH LOOK A POKEMON STOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!" i yell cutting her off aph squeels and drags me their "OMI LETS GET BUYING!!~" aph says picking little and big vaporeons i pick f/po (fave pokemon) and buy it i see aph with millions of pokemons mostly vaporeon "HAHA I HAVE ALOT!" aph buys them and gives me four more it was f/po,f/po,f/po,f/po AWSOME "WOW THANKS APH!" i say hugging the plushi's she smiles "ur welcome!" we go to the only place to eat and we see jax "HEY JAX" aph says wait she use to hate him...ooh right she ships us so shes acting nice with him "heeesy? why so many pokemons?" aph has like tweenty i have five wait most are vaporeon and glaceon "oh we just bought pokemons plus all the glaceons are for my cousin Lunar but here!" aph gives jax (pretend its hes fave pokemon) a flareon (i just love the eevee evolucions ok? mostly glaceon heh) "thanks aph!" he smiles i noticed hes a trouble maker at school but hes actually pretty nice...maybe we can be friends "well i bought u girls some food i dont know what u like but i tried" he says pointing at the table "aw thanks jax me and y/n will pay u back" he shook hes head "its ok plus...i was thinking about y/n and i wanted to see her smile" he mummbles i look at him blushing but ill pretend i didnt heard that i think aph heard it too because she was fangirling inside "LETS GO EAT" i say trying not to blush aph and jax nods i wish i was aphs sister shes so nice and awsome... "waaaait wait wait how did u know me and aph love bread sticks and f/f (fave food)" "idk i just bought what i thought u would like" me and aph look at each other "contest?" "contest" we start eating to see who can finish it all first jax was on the floor laughing.Me and aph finished at the same time "WHAAAA!! oh well" i say she smiles it was 4:15 its ok i have time till nine "LETS GO SHOPPING!!!" aph yells dragging us to different stores.Today was the best day...if only i lived with some awsome parents like aphs mom.

WOOOOOOHOOO I FINALKY FINISHED!!!