I'm fine...

Shuichi tried to grab his hand back from Kokichi but Kokichi grabbed it back. Shuichi's hand was  bright red and gently bleeding. "What happe---" Kokichi asked. 

"It doesn't matter." Shuichi said, cutting off Kokichi. 

"Of course it does." Kokichi grinned.

Shuichi smiled. He really liked it, having someone being so supportive of him. It was new for him, he had never had anyone like that before. He was just happy. 

"You're my boyfr---" Kokichi said without thinking but immediately cut himself off. 

Kokichi instantly regretted what he had accidentally said. He didn't mean to say it but it just slipped out. "What have I done?.." Kokichi asked himself over and over again. It was true that neither of them had discussed what they were to one another before. 

"Do you want that?.." Shuichi questioned, snapping Kokichi from his thoughts. 

"Do I want for us to be together?...." Kokichi asked awkwardly. 

"Uh-huh..." Shuichi nodded. 

"Of course I do." Kokichi sighed, "I..." 

"Good." Shuichi smiled. 

They both looked at each other, straight in the eyes and smiled. "Finally." Shuichi laughed, "I've been waiting for you to ask." 

Kokichi crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Shuichi sure could be annoying sometimes. "You still haven't told me about what happened to your hand." Kokichi sighed. 

Shuichi rocked his hand awkwardly. "I kind of...punched Kaito.."

Kokichi couldn't help but smile. He had never really liked Kaito and the thought of him being hurt didn't really strike him as such a bad thing. 

"It's not good that you're smiling." Shuichi scowled, laughing slightly.

Kokichi laughed. He knew that Kaito wasn't a person he shouldn't hate as he was incredibly close to Shuichi. Kaito helped Shuichi with his anxiety and maybe if he hadn't of done that, Shuichi might not of been brave enough to make the first move. Maybe thanks to Kaito, him and Shuichi were together and (he didn't want to jinx it to say it but) they were happy. 

Kaito couldn't be that bad. Kokichi decided that he would give Kaito a chance. 

"I'll make an effort." Kokichi sighed, "To get along with him." 

"Thank you Kokichi" Shuichi said, hugging Kokichi. 

"He probably hates me though." Shuichi sighed heavily, still clinging to Kokichi.

Shuichi let Kokichi out of the hug and sighed. "I should never of snapped."

Kokichi hated seeing Shuichi doubt himself, he knew that Shuichi was an amazing, talented, kind person who he didn't deserve to have in his life. "Why doesn't Shuichi realise that?"

"He doesn't hate you." Kokichi said, trying to sound reassuring. 

"He does." Shuichi replied sharply. 

Kokichi thought to himself then picked up Shuichi's hand and dragged him out of the room. "Wher-e---a--re--w-e---g-oin-g--?" Shuichi stumbled.

"We're going to see Kaito." Kokichi declared. 

"Wha--no!" Shuichi said, sounding startled. 

But Kokichi wasn't listening, he had to try and help his boyfriend no matter what. Even if it meant making him do things that he wasn't exactly comfortable with. 

Kokichi dragged Shuichi down at least 2 corridors before they met up with Kaito. Kaito was standing in the middle of the corridor and seemed to be out of breath. 

"Hey KAITO!" Kokichi yelled.

When Kaito turned around to face Kokichi and Shuichi, his face was full of fear and shock. "I tried to get you Shuichi." Kaito exclaimed, sound very worried and shaken.

"What happened?" Shuichi questioned, "Whats wrong?" 

Kaito just started to take deep breath after deep breath then spoke.

"Shuichi..It's happened again." 

Shuichi took a while to process what Kaito was trying to tell him but then, he got it. 

Another Murder had happened. 

"Who is it?" Kokichi blurted out. 

  "It's Miu Iruma, she was strangled." Kaito replied. 

It was true that no-one really liked Miu but that didn't matter. She didn't deserve to die, no-one deserves to die. Kokichi looked over to Shuichi, trying to offer him some support of some kind. He kindly rested his head of Shuichi's shoulder and sighed. Kokichi was just thinking to himself, "I'm just thankful it's not you." But he knew that Shuichi would just be worrying about solving the case and he would be there to help him. 

Shuichi gave a sad look. "Why is it that whenever I might be happy, bad things happen?" 

Kaito cleared his throat "I know this is going to be hard Shuichi but you should see her." 

Shuichi nodded and walked to the space outside the 3rd corridor on the 1st floor. He wasn't expected to see what he saw. Kokichi was surprised but was not believed by everyone else in the room as they thought it was all an act.

"Where were you Kokichi?" Tsumugi scowled. 

Then Kokichi realised, Shuichi was his alibi. They were together all afternoon but if they told people that then they would know that they were going out. When Shuichi realised, he didn't know whether he was ready to tell everyone but he had made the promise before. 

"I can't let anyone die" 

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE CLASS TRIAL!

This story will be coming to an end soon but if you have any ideas for the ending or requests which you might like to see in the next chapters, I will be very glad to accept them!

Also, I will finish and I do appreciate that you guys don't nag me for chapters or updates you are all amazing! Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that!