What happens..

Kokichi entered the room to see Shuichi lying on his bed. He had obviously been crying but, he was trying to hide his face.

"Shuichi..." Kokichi said sadly, "I'm sorry."

"No, it's alright, I see why you didn't." Shuichi sighed.

"It's not that, I just---"

"I understand, don't come here just to show me pity."

"I don't have anyone close."

Shuichi sat up and turned to face Kokichi who was still standing inside the doorframe.

"What do you mean?" Shuichi asked.

"Well, I don't really have any close family." Kokichi answered, "I was just worried how much I liked you and if you would feel the same way and when you kissed me---"

Kokichi took a deep breath and Shuichi started blushing.

"And now look at the one who's blushing." Kokichi laughed.

"Shut up."

Shuichi stood up and walked closer to Kokichi. "You mind if you close the door?" He smiled.

Kokichi swiftly closed the door then returned to face Shuichi, both of them were now blushing and Shuichi had to admit that the blush looked rather cute on Kokichi's face. Shuichi took a deep breath.

"We should talk then?" Shuichi asked.

"Just talking?" Kokichi sighed, "I was hoping for so much more to happen."

"More?" Shuichi asked, awkwardly.

"Uh-huh" Kokichi smirked, "You know what I mean don't you?"

Kokichi walked closer to Shuichi so their bodies were almost touching. Shuichi retreated away but Kokichi continued to advance.

"But we're not even together..." Shuichi exclaimed

"Oh don't worry, we can change that." Kokichi winked.

Shuichi didn't expect Kokichi to be so confident or to be wanting to do it with him. He desperately tried to get away by walking backwards but crashed into his bed which Kokichi pushed him onto.

DON'T WORRY READERS THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE SMUT. I AM BASICALLY INCAPABLE OF WRITING SEX SCENES IN DETAIL.

"Uhhh

"Uhhh..." Shuichi stuttered.

"Hey, don't worry!" Kokichi winked, "It's my first time to."

Kokichi was now basically on top of Shuichi with a smirk on his face. "Kaito will be wanting me to train with him and Maki.." Shuichi exclaimed, trying to slow down the intensity of the situation.

"Well, I'll make sure you get enough exercise tonight.." Kokichi flirted as smoothly as he could.

"Come on then, take off your clothes." Kokichi smirked.