Guide to: Turning the Good Girl Bad ~~ RULE 1: You Make Her Late

GUIDE TO: TURNING A GOOD GIRL BAD.

RULE 1: YOU MAKE HER LATE.

"So, Monday at 8:20 sharp?" Mothers asked my new Headmaster, Mr. Timms.

"Correct, Mrs. Kensington? Would you like to join me in my office so we can go through some paperwork? Victoria, you can take a look around the school if you like? Familiarise yourself with the corridors and what not." I put on my best fake smile, as did Mother.

"Run along then dear, be back at 5." She called over her shoulder as she glided into Mr. Timms office. When the door was fully closed, I looked from left to right down the corridor, silently judging the art work stapled to the walls and the pictures of a resent day out to what looked like a wood. After wasting 10 minutes, going over each drawing or each one of the faces of the many children covered from head to toe in mud, I made my way down the hallway, my black heels tapping on the wooden panels on every step.

I turned right at the end and down another corridor that was iddentical to the one i was just on, however, this one had a few doors- maybe 5? -either side. I looked into one to just see an empty classroom. It was basic; Well for a public school.

My last school had been an 'All Girls Institue for High Acheving Young Ladies'. I'd liked it there. I had my best friend, Georgina there. My teachers were all nice and my grades had been spectacular; All A*'s. It had been a big manor type of building and the classrooms were luxury compared to here. The unscratched tables were now graffied grey ones. The pristine wooden boards had been replaced here by rotting, footprinted floorboards. There was a basic, wood teachers desk at the front but even that looked unhygenic. It was covered in black marker and rude words on the surface. One leg of the table was missing and another had cardboard underneith to make it less wonky.

i quickly carried on to the next door to see an iddentical classroom. The next one though took me by surprise. The floorboards were the same but seemed cleaner and less scrathed; like no-one had walked on them in a while. The were no desks or navy, plastic chairs. No worn out desk at the front. Instead; leaning against the walls were numerous Electic and Acoustic guitars. There were a stack of Keyboards in one corner and one set up on a stand.

Then I heard it.

The low hum of the piano as the musician worked there fingers against the keys. I peeked through the slightly open door and saw the grand piano. It was breath taking. It stood on 3 legs; two at the front then one holding out the end. In the middle, two wooden panels came down to reveal the two pedels at the end. There was the cover was stood up on thin, wooden piece that held it up. When i'd finished looking over the Piano, I finally noticed the person playing the harmonic tune had stopped at was staring straight at me.

"Who are you?" He asked, rudely.

"I could ask you the same question" I stood up straight and smoothed out my blue, knee-length, silky dress.

"I asked first" Mature. I walked further towards him and finally saw his face for the first time since i'd entered the room. I was taken aback by his appearence. Surely, someone this handsome couldn't have such a sour personality. He had dirty blonde hair that was swept to the side and was half covering one of his mesmerizing light blue eyes. He had a set jawline and a straight nose that gave him the pristine sort of look. "Take a picture, It'll last longer" A smirk played on his lips.

"The cheek of some!" I exclaimed, appauled at his choice of words towards me.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare?"

"Do you not know it's rude to talk to people like that?" I asked back "And I was not staring"

"Sure you wasn't"

"I was not!"

"Then what was you doing, hm?" The smirk was still there.

"I was thinking. Thinking about how such a beautiful musician can have such a abnoxious personality and also be so full of themselves" I answered honestly. He placed a large hand over where his heart would be.

"Jeez, that real hurt, babe" His mouth pouted and he pretended to cry

"Do not call me 'babe'"

"Then what shall I call you?" He swept a hand through his hair, sweeping loose stands back to the side

"Victoria. Victoria Kensington" I said, proudly.

"Well Victoria" He stood up and took a few steps towards me "How about we go somewhere more private?" His smirk grew as I gasped in horror. Without thinking rasionably, I lifted a hand and it connected with a loud sound to his cheek. As he looked, astonishly at me, I took the time to hold my head high and walked with grace out of the room. Who did he think he was? Why was he so... Arrogant? As my thought about the Handsome Stranger went on in my head, my thought were interupted.

"Victoria Kensington! I told you 5 'o' clock sharp! its half past 5 and I have been looking high and low for you! Where was you?!" Mother said, walking down the corridor, straighting out her grey pencil skirt.

"I was playing on a Piano I found In one of the room, Mother"

"When I tell you a time, you meet me at that time, Clear?" She said, ignoring me 

"Yes, Mother" She spun on her heels and proceeded down the hallway, towards the exit.

"Hurry, Victoria!" She shouted over her shoulder.

"Coming, Mother!" I followed her up the corridor and to the car. It was a silent drive home, probably because Mother was mad at me for being late.

We pulled up outside our new house. Well, it was more like a Mansion. The outside was dark brown brick with white windows and a big White door. The door was already open so I rushed through and up the grand staircase to my new room. It was Pink -just like my Mother wanted- with a Queen Sized bed in the middle. The rest of my things I had brought with me were still in boxes, waiting to be unpacked.

It was half an hour before Mother shouted up for me to freshen up and come down stairs. I quickly, brushed through my long, chocolate hair and brushed a little more mascara through my full eyelashes. Five minutes late I walked down the stairs only to be greated my a horrific sight.

Stood in the hallway was my Mother and Father and opposite them stood a man, probably in his mid thirties. he had light brown hair and was dressed in a suit. Next to him was a woman with blonde hair that just went past her shoulders. She pulled off nicely a red cocktail dress with red Kitten Heels to match. Infront of the couple stood the Arrogant Piano Stranger. He had brushed his hair and now wore a black suit with a blue tie.

"Victoria, Darling. Meet our new Neighbours"