Guide to: Turning the Good Girl Bad ~~ RULE 3: You Ask Her To Live With You

PICTURE OF KIERANS CAR ~~~~>

GUIDE TO: TURNING THE GOOD GIRL BAD

RULE 3: YOU ASK HER TO LIVE WITH YOU

"I am not!" I shouted. Big mistake. No-one ever shouts at my Mother. Nobody dares too.

"Yes you are, sweetheart" She was trying to act nice infront of her guest but I could see the anger of my outburst in her eyes. "Tomorrow, we are going to a ball at the Johnsons, Kieran will propose and you will agree" She smiled her award winning fake smile at the end. I slouched in my chair. "Sit up straight, Victoria!" She commanded.

The dinner went by in a blur. I did not pay attention to what most of the ones who dared speak had to say, all I saw the whole hour was the smirk that grew bigger on Kieran's face as my annoyed look became more visable on my face.

I was not one to frown often. I did not raise my voice at a single soul or ever think angry thoughts (apart from towards my mother sometimes but even that was rare). However, now, I didn't feel myself. My brain was thinking about where the nearest canal was for Kieran to 'accidentally' fall in. I can not remember the last time I thought things like this but they were now coming often.

I excused myself and went to the Living Room to sit down and think. I was in the middle of debating whether to comfront Kieran of why he went along with this when the devil himself walked in.

"Sup, Fiance?" He said, throwing himself onto the couch I was sat on putting his feet on me.

"Get your filthy shoes of my dress!" I yelled. I know. I actually yelled.

"Filthy? I'll have you know, these shoes were bought entirely for this occasion!"

"That is not the point now get them off me!"

"So, Fiance..." He smirked

"Do not call me that! I will not marry you!"

"Course not!"

"Why are you so arrogant?! I mean, my parent would never let me marry someone who is arrogant and overly proud of themselfs" I stood up, brushing off my dress even though there was not a mark on it.

"I'm rich. That's why you are marrying me!"

"For the last time, Kieran! I will not marry you!" I screamed

"Oh yes you will" Came a voice from the door. My eyes firstly saw the expensive red heels and then the dress to match. The last thing I noticed was the angry expression on my mothers face. "Kieran, Darling, Can you give me and my daughter a minute?" She smiled another fake smile as Kieran exited the room. "What are you playing at?!" She cried

"I will not marry that thing" I said in an almost whisper

"Yes you will!"

"I do not want to"

"You are marrying that boy! He is the aire to millions and, I do not know why, but he is interested in you!"

"Mother!" I yelled, looking up at her for the first time since she Kieran had left. "I am sick and tired of you telling me what to do! You tell me "Victoria, that colour does not suit your skin tone" or "Victoria, sit up straight, you are sloutching" It's always something different with you! You critizise me and never once do I recieve a compliment! Not once in my life do I ever recall you treating me as a daughter and not like some sort of slave! I do not ever remember once you treating me with love and care like a child should recieve from there mother!" I felt a sudden proudness towards myself for finally sticking up for myself but that all vanished when I felt something connect with my cheek. A hand and more importantly, my Mothers hand.