Peanut Butter Cookies and An Incident

Start from the beginning

As the cookie dough was laid on the trays, I use the back of the teaspoon to make a small crater inside, each cookie. As I was done with the 60 cookies, I placed a small amount of strawberry jam on each cookie. Then I got all of them with jam. After that, I placed them on the quite huge oven that the center had. I was actually surprised that it fit all five trays.

It didn't took too long for it to be baked. As soon as the timer went off, that I set earlier, I opened the oven door.

"Smells so good...~" I said as I enjoyed the aroma of freshly baked cookies.

I took them all out, the trays one by one. Of course, I wore oven mittens. I placed the trays first on the ceramic platform of the table. Then I arranged the cooling racks and transferred the cookies from the tray onto the cooling racks.

After placing each and every cookie on the cooling rack, I went outside for a while to look for something where I could place the cookies in. It took me a while to think of where to put the cookies... Then I had this idea...

Luckily there were ribbons here too. I grabbed it and went back to the kitchen. I laid the roll of a blue colored ribbon on the table. I grabbed the scissors and the parchment paper. I started to cut squares out of the parchment paper. After cutting out 10 pieces, I went back to where my cooling racks were and got each rack and placed them onto the table where I placed the parchment.

I grabbed six cooled down cookies and placed them in the middle of the paper, and I got the four tips and used the ribbon to wrap it around. I tied the blue ribbon onto a bow, making the nice packaging for the cookies. I kept on repeating all of the steps I used for the first one, until I was finished with all of them, having 10 packages with 6 cookies each.

"Finally done..." I said to myself before I grabbed all the materials I used to the sink to wash them . After washing each utensil thoroughly, I dried them off and returned them to their respective shelves.

As I was done returning all of the used items, I grabbed two of the small packages as went to the lobby. As on cue, Nurse Joy was still there with her Wigglytuff.

"Hi Nurse Joy, Wigglytuff!" I greeted the two at their counter.

"Oh, hi Andi!" Nurse Joy greeted back.

"Wiggly wigglytuff!" Wigglytuff also greeted me. "Hello again!"

"So I have something to give to you and your sister, Nurse Joy!" I said as I handed them the two packages.

"Oh! What may these be?" Nurse Joy said as she opened the package. She untied the ribbon to reveal the cookies that I baked earlier.

"Oh!!! Cookies!!!" Nurse Joy exclaimed as she and Wigglytuff took one each and bit them.

"Wow... They are delicious Andi! Thank you!" the pink haired female thanked me after swallowing what she was chewing.

"Wigglytuff tuff!" her pokemon partner exclaimed as well. "Delicious!"

"Thanks Andi! I'm sure that my sister and her Wigglytuff will also like these!" Nurse Joy thanked me.

I nodded. "You're welcome!" I said before I left, going back to the kitchen.

(A/n: Here it is... Don't say that I didn't warn you... But if you're alright with it... You may continue...)

As I was walking, I noticed something odd. The once closed window was opened. It made me cautious to look after myself. I looked around to look and see if there was something suspicious, and there was. A knife that was supposed to be placed in one of the knife holder was missing. Now this scared me a bit.