"It was this or the aluminum wrapper over there," said Doyoung grumpily.

Minju let all the air out looking at Jae.

"Why could Jae find something that makes him look like a human being?" she hissed.

"But honey a point of a dress up party is to be the most ridiculous you can be, not to look as good as you can," said Doyoung calmly.

Jae burst out with laughter.

"That's a point," he said trying his best to keep his face.

"You see and Jae is always looking ridiculous so he tried to do the opposite thing," Doyoung tapped his shoulder.

"Thanks," Jae giggled.

"You're welcome," Doyoung fixed his glasses he had started to wear some time ago.

"Sure," Minju became red.

She turned around storming off while Doyoung hurried behind her.

Jae turned back to the mirror fixing his hair, yes he liked what he was looking at, growing up suited him, from the strange teenager with a  swollen face he was slowly turning into a really handsome man, or was it just Taeyong who made him feel beautiful, strong, happy, amazing in his own skin.

The door crackled and he noticed his lover in the mirror reflection, Taeyong was wearing a blue hoodie that with his blue-white hair made him the best Jack Frost Jae had even seen.

"Wow Mr. Dracula is hot today," said Taeyong grinning when he approached Jae back-hugging him. "Should I be worried?"

"A lot as I'm hunting fof the hottest guys today," Jae closed his eyes leaning in till their lips met.

"I still have some powers, I can freeze you my dear," whispered Taeyong into the kiss.

"No, because you'fe causing me to bufn," Jae played with the straps of Taeyong's hoodie melting in the kiss.

"We will win the best dressed couple award," said Taeyong glancing at their mirror reflection.

"Definitely," Jae grinned.

"Let's go downstairs or your costume will land on the floor in a minute," said Taeyong inhaling sharply.

Jae smiled to himself, he loved how after seven years of being together with Taeyong he could still cause the boy to be so turned on by just looking at him.

The loud music was nice, a house-beat was filling the dance floor, Taeyong and Jae were moving to it winking to each other, not far from them Minju was trying to ignore Doyoung's dance, he was doing some very strange moves in his weird piglet costume. The party had started half an hour ago but Jae hasn't seen Yuta and Sicheng so he hoped they didn't argue.

Sicheng has been crying a lot because of Yuta lately what made Jae hate Yuta even more than in all those years.

Suddenly the music stopped and the DJ took the microphone.

"Give a huge applause for the king and queen of the ball, the one and only Prince Charming and his princess!" said the man.

Jae stopped dancing looking up to the massive marble stairs to see Yuta who was wearing a prince costume, his head raised high, his eyes burning with satisfaction, a confident smile on his face, the long earrings glittering in the lights, but Yuta was walking down in a nonchalant way giving his arm to a absolutely stunning girl in a long red dress.

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

What do you think about the mask ball and about Doyoung and Minju? What is Yuta up to?

Also, I'm really sad today as 'No girls allowed 2' has suddenly vanished from my Wattpad, I have no idea what happened or how to get it back, I strongly hope it will be back soon, as I heard some of you can still see it. I had worked so hard on that story and suddenly it's not here and it's frustrating. Let's keep your fingers crossed it will be brought back.

Much <3