Chapter 32 dangerous

Chapter 32

I took a quick shower and dress into black plain t-shirt and white skinny jeans and my black and white All-Star high tops and I thew a leather jacket on top then blow tried my hair and transformed into Angela I look in the mirror with this look on me who is Angela makes her look badass and drive a badass car but oh well I like I ran down stairs got my keys off the desk and went into the garage.

I past Edward Bella Alice Jasper and Rosalie and Emmett I saw Jason look me with a apology I just past him and transform him into Jace I got in my car and speedboat to the school doing about eighty I was going thew the music changes when I heard Monster from Eminem Ft. Rihanna and put the volume higher up and sang along to it until I pull in forks high parking lot and shut off my car I grab I my bag and got off.

I look around I saw Harry looking me with a emotion I couldn't read so I look threw his brain.

'Man I shouldn't never made a big fuss in front of her but she didn't tell me she was alive why didn't she tell me I mean it's Angel she would've told me anything was she nervous was she scared was she protecting me I didn't get enough information from her because I told her to leave hmm I thing she reading me mind now yep she is so Angel if your listening we'll talk after school,'

I listen to his thoughts and nod he gets his bag and go's in the school with the boys trailing behind him I wonder what he wants to talk about then I heard Edward pull up he gets like everybody else did Jason gets off fast and go straight in the building I knew what he was doing he was going to find Emily and talk to her I roll my eyes annoyed god I hate her so bad.

"Don't worry about it Angel, if she breaks his heart by cheating him that's his problem not yours," Rosalie says as she past be me and walk in the building with Emmett.

"Yeah but he is still my twin brother," I mumble going in the school with everybody else.

I walk in English and sat down I guess it was only me Bella and Jason who was early Jason was texting I already knew who it was it was Emily yes he ask her out then she gave him her phone number and address and they are going out to night they were he text her what time he'll be there to pick her up I shook my head man some times I hate having mind reading power.

I look at Jason he was smiling and all happy looking I sigh I hate to see that happy looking Jason turn into a hurt broken one he really doesn't know what he is going for she does this all the time she tell the guy he's the one then she'll cheat or break up with him it like a game for her it brutal and cruel.

The bell rang and everybody start to rush I saw Emily come in she wink at Jason he winks back I roll my eyes and she shot me a glare I shot one back but with more hatred Mr Emerson comes and everybody start to shut up he start to write something on the chalkboard a word that I couldn't even pronounce but it did look interesting he took out a book oh boy this is going to be long everybody groans

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Lunch*

Everybody was at the usual table where we always sit at some of the other kids call it the Cullen table onky for the Cullen and Hale sits at nobody else I didn't get anything it was just waist of time but to the other human kids they think I'm not hungry I roll my eyes on that I saw the boys and Harry walk in got food and sit down throwing food at each other and laughing and shoving each other I smile they look happy now I remember when they first was here they were miserable.

Look like they never ate slept or shower in days now they are laughing eating have they're color back in they cheeks and skin and they clean they're self up nicely it was kinda nice seeing them happy and that they move on from my 'death'  but Harry look happy and all but he knew I wasn't dead well moving and breathing not really though he look happier today I sigh I hope are talking in the woods later on is going to be okay.