Chapter 25 Depression

Chapter 25

It's been a long week ever since Niall kissed me all I been thinking is about him not in a way you are thinking a way of why he kissed he likes me why haven't I knew about it I mean come on I'm a dame mind reader I should have known.

Well now that he did kiss me his been closer to me now like when I walk in the room and sit down he'll scoot closer so we are touching and when I'm trying to talk to Harry he will distract me by talking or flirting with me and of course I would do nothing I didn't know what to do I was scared am I leading Niall on I mean we aren't dating or anything but it's still wrong I hated it but I didn't know what to do with it.

So right now I'm in the kitchen making pancakes for the boys yes I still remember how to cook even thou I don't eat when I was finished I yelled.

"Boys breakfast is done."

They came rushing in more like Niall was rushing in and the boys were behind him I looked up at Harry to see him starring at me not glaring just starring when he saw me caught him starring at me he blushed and looked away it was the first time he wasn't glaring at me and Emily wasn't hanging on his arm.

I say down the plant of pancakes on the table and Niall attacked them when he took a bite he moaned.

"Ugh these are amazing." he moaned.

I smiled and shook my head he can eat and eat without stopping everybody came to the kitchen except Jason he was out he didn't tell me where he just got up and left I'm worried about him ever since we came he has been acting weird.

but I never think about it that much when Harry saw me starring at Niall he glared at Niall with rage and what is that jealousy no he can't be he hates my guts why would he be jealous there's nothing to be jealous on Emily comes down and glares at me and Harry yeah she isn't over the fact that Harry said he was in love with me.

"Morning everybody." screamed Louis we all groaned does he have too be so loud everybody mumbled 'morning' and went back eating Emily grabbed a plate and took a half pancake not full I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Angela, aren't you going to eat." Liam says I pulled my eyebrows together come on Angel think . . . ooh I got it.

"Um actually I ate before you guys so yeah im pretty full." I said.

"Oh." was all he said before going back to his pancakes.

I saw from the corner of my eye Harry rolling his eyes and but he had a little smile on his face I looked at my watch and hopped up.

"Well I'm going upstairs to shower." I said.

I went upstairs and picked my outfit for today I went to the bathroom and took quick shower I dressed in a big bat man shirt with dark ripped skinny jeans with my bat man high top All-Star Converse I let my hair down I looked into the mirror ugh I need to hunt my freakishly emerald green eyes are turning darker then ever I shook my head I locked the bathroom door and transformed myself back to myself and look in the mirror.

I never been so happy to see my long reddish brown hair and my heart shape face with my button nose high cheek bone and dark golden brown eyes I mean yes I do love my green eyes but I do miss my gold ones I sighed I transformed back to Angela and left the bathroom I went downstairs and look outside it was very cloudy I smiled I can go out now I turn around to see Niall right behind me he look down at my outfit.

"You look cute." was all he said and he went into the kitchen.

If I was human I would have been blushing Harry come out of the kitchen glaring hard at Niall and gave me a little smile then glared at me okay bipolar I shook my head and grabbed my black jacket that I don't need.