Chapter 20 Oh crap!!!!!

(AN: hey guys um I know you want to read the next chapter well you will but first I know you will be mad at me about this but what is Harry Styles favorite color because I don't know oh and there is a very big surprise at the end of this chapter)

Chapter 20

Today was Monday Yesterday all we did was seat around and talk about our pasts and now we were sitting on the ground playing truth or dare.

"All right Angel, truth or dare." Edward says.

"Hmm truth." I said.

Emmett snorted "Boring."

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay if you can tell Harry you're secret would you." Edward says raising his brows everybody ohhed.

"If I could I would but I wouldn't just blurted out like hey Harry guess what I'm a Vampire no that will never work um I'll just try to tell him calmly." I said.

Edward nodded I looked at the clock dammit we only have forty minutes to school I jumped up.

"Well I'm going to get ready." I said.

As I went upstairs I jumped into the shower took a very quick one to I hopped out and dressed into skin tight long grey jeans with black leather boots that come to my knees and a white shirt with a black half jacket and I dried my hair and let it open I went to the mirror and transformed into Angela took my car keys and ran downstairs to the garage in Vampire speed.

I jumped into my car waiting for Jason he come in and jogged to my shiny black Camaro he was wearing normal things like a blue checkered shirt with dark blue baggy/skinny jeans had a little bit rips on them and dark navy blue Converse All-Star his messy hair was wild but neat some how I shook my head he looks nice.

"Okay let's go." he says.

I start the car and drove out of the garage I transformed Jason looks into Jace my twin brother now that I think about it ever since I was born people always judged me my parents my friends well not Harry or the boys my other friends back in school they always judged my how I'm not like my brother my brother you can say he was a jock some how he was always in soccer and basketball and everybody loved him.

Some of my friends just used me to get to him my parents were not that bad as my friends they called my to hang out but really they only came to flirt with Harry or Jason I was always annoyed of them so I stop being they're friend I just dropped them out of my life.

I'll tell you what's all about me and Jason sure we look alike and we were born on the same day but that doesn't make us alike we have different personalities like Jason would prefer go up all night and party with friends on a Saturday night while I would just fix my car or go car racing with my friends and Jason would flirt with a girl and have a short relationship with her and dump her and go to other parties and make-out with other girls while I would make friends with that guy then fall in love with him.

And have a long relationship with him and treat him special like his the only one Jason would be all night out and come the next day sleep all day and do it all over again.

Let's just face it Jason's is or was a party wild jock with the other jocks and be with the popular people and he would be up all night with his friends and have nice grades.

And I my personality was kinda like badass/nerdy girl sure I dress like a bad ass with the leather and all but really I'm a shy nice get kinda mean girl I like to read book and I like cars fast cars new cars classic cars I really don't care what car it was I would always love it I forgive people really fast well not always like Emily I hated her I still do I don't think I would forgive her for what she did.