Chapter 11 She's closer then you think

Chapter 11

We drove back home when we got there I heard video game on the TV blasting loud noise and Emmett screaming yes at it then a no when lost I rolled my eyes I still feel guilty sad depressed and a little angry at myself really we walked in Jasper must felt my emotions because now I feel calm but I still had a frown on my face Alice comes.

"Don't feels so bad you had to do it for him."she says I nodded.

"Thanks but I still feel like crap about it." I said looking down Jason patted my back and left to his room I need to think all about this.

"I'm going-."

But Alice cut me off.

"Hunting I know." she says smiling a little I did too.

I ran in the woods I saw Bella and Edward at their little house she waved at me I waved back and went straight forward I was in the middle of the wood deep in them Harry's face popped in my head how he looked when I said you should move on he looked so sad hurt and shame I read his he was shame of himself I know he cheated on me with her but I still love him I will always love him till the day he dies I can't say till the day I die because I am already dead out of all my body works is my brain and breathing that's it not my heart not my veins they're dead I don't have a soul I don't deserve to be with him he haves a long life I don't want to ruin it I'll come in between that I smelled a elk and attacked it with our a second thought I think that's enough I went back home to see Emmett dancing his victory dance I guess he won the game

I shook my head but smirked at the sight of his dancing it looked like he taser himself I went upstairs to my room and changed in light blue ripped skinny jeans with a dark blue shirt and a black jacket and nikes on I walked to the front room feeling like crap I looked at the clock it 7:50 oh great I only have tex minutes to get to school I grab my keys and changed in Angela ran to my car it was raining like always not that I mind I love the rain I saw Jason was already there I jump in and start the car I changed Jason to Jace and drive to school when I got there Jason ran out and into the school I looked around the parking lot I saw Louis Zayn Liam and Niall but where was Harry hmm maybe he into the school I got off and went in I didn't see hmm at all in the building the bell rang and everybody came inside but not Harry I tried to read his thought but couldn't find them maybe he's just late that's all I went in English with Bella and Jason.

"Hey did you see Harry." I said to Jason he shook his head.

"No but I heard Louis and Niall talking how Harry wasn't in his bed when they came in his room to wake him up." he say turning back to the Mr Emerson I sighed where can he be.

After the that class I bumped into Louis.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." he says looking up.

"It fine hey have you saw Harry anywhere." I said he shook his I can tell he was worried.

"No I'm starting to get worried the middle of the night I heard the door slam close and in the morning I didn't see Harry in his bed or anywhere in the flat." he says turning around and walked away did I do that to him I hope not where is he.

________Lunch time________

It was lunch I didn't get anything because it smells really bad our family was sitting at our table like always Jason was talking to Edward about which girl think he is hot I rolled my eyes at that he only cares about his looks doesn't he know we have the same looks his was a weirdo and he still is I looked around the lunch room I still didn't see Harry I got up no use I have to go look for him I walked out of the school building and ran to boys house I jumped in his window but didn't see so I closed my eyes and followed his scent it lead me to the forest

Why the hell is he in the forest what's wrong with him I jumped out of his room and ran right straight in the forest I was running pretty fast then I use to I heard sobs I stopped and turn around it was Harry he was sitting in the rain in his PJ's sobbing in his lap I walked to him slowly.

"Harry." I said his head snapped up I flinched his green eyes were red and puffy from crying and they were empty I felt so bed.

"Go away Angela." he says oh thank god I was still dressed as Angela I sat next to him.

"No I'm not leaving why are you here alone in the rain crying." I said he looked down his wet hair pushed back.

"No reason." he shades I rolled my eyes at that.

"No reason my ass Harry why are you here." I said.

He just stared at the ground not telling me I sighed.

"Is it about Angel." I said his head snapped up meeting my eyes.

"H-how did you know." he says his voice cracked a little.

"Harry I might not be a fan of your work but I know things about you guys." I said putting a arm around him he flinched at my skin.

"Man your cold." he says I take my arm off of him.

"Sorry." I said he gets up so did I we go into the house he puts the heater on and sits down on the couch I say next to him.

"Last night I had a dream of Angel it looked so real she had cuts all over her and blood coming out of then and her body looked so broken she was pale and her eyes her amazing eyes were dead they held nothing in them like a dead person no life in them her hair was dull and well she looked like a zombie she td me to move on but how could I I mean I loved her since I was thirteen I didn't mean to cheat on her if didn't she would be here right in my arms laughing looking into my eyes like she always does she had the amazing so green greener then mine like yours actually I miss her so much." he says then sobbed when he said he missed her he start to cry again I hugged him close to my chest he continuo to cry and sob.

"Angel I love you so much why did I cheat on you with Emily why." he says as he sobbed in my neck I patted his head.

"She's closer then you think Harry." I said he stop sobbing and looks up to me.

"What did you just say."

"I said she's closer then you think she'll always be with you." I said it's true I will but you just don't know it.

"That's funny she said the same thing." he says I smiled.

"Yeah bet she did because it's true Harry." I said he yawned.

"Go to sleep you must be tired."

He nodded and closed his eyes next thing he was snoring a little I pick him up and bought him to his room lay him on the bed and tugged him in I walked out of his and saw Louis he smiled at me a little.

"Thank you for bringing him home." he says I nodded and smiled I walked out and ran to school where Jason was there looking mad he was soaking wet I came to the car he glared at me.

"Where have you been I've stand here for an hour." he says I rolled my eyes and open the car he jumped in so did I

"You know you maybe be my twin brother but you are such a drama queen and anyway I was looking Harry he was in the woods crying so I brought him back to his place." I said as I drove home.

"Maybe that plan never worked." he says I looks at him.

"Ya think." I said we pulled in the the Cullen place and I change us back into our looks we walked into the house I guess I'm not leaving Harry alone anymore.