Ch. 12: Revelations Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Dinah smirked in victory because Normani dismissed Camila instead of her. Ha! Sharped-Jawline ass bitch! If your jawline didn't keep cutting Normani during sex, maybe she would've actually enjoyed it and decided against using you! Get your head game up before you start coming for me, dumb bitch.

Camila smiled, but her eyes screamed hurt, making it quite clear to Normani and Dinah, who like a hawk, was watching Camila's every move, that she still had feelings for Normani.  The brunette continued smiling and said, "Why don't you tell Dinah what you wanted so bad that you just had to have sex with little old me hmmmm????"

Normani visibly tensed as little beads of sweat started to form on her forehead.  She kept her eyes on Camila's to prove that she wasn't scared of being outed to Dinah, even though she was scared shitless

Camila clearly seen that she struck a nerve, so she continued, "What was it you said you wanted from me again????"  Camila then put her pointer finger on her chin and tapped it while tilting her head towards the ceiling, as if she was pretending to think.  "I think it rhymed with the word...........joke?".

Normani's eyes shifted from side to side, and she began tapping her foot repeatedly on the floor, making a tapping sound that matched the quickness of her heartbeat in this exact moment.  She then felt her body become over-heated due to all the stress and tension this conversation was causing her.  Her whole body started to perspire now, making her wonder if someone, or the devil himself, turned the heat up an extra 20 degrees to make her seem even more nervous and guilty for having sex with Camila for coke. 

Dinah observed Normani and clearly sensed she that she was uncomfortable by Camila's presence. Like a knight in shining armor, Dinah stepped in to defend Normani and put Canola oil in her place, "I'm calling security.  I get that you think you can come in here and disrespect me because I'm a "rookie" and new to this whole music industry business thing or whatever.  I'm fine with that because I wouldn't expect anything better from you, considering what they say about you in the media.  But, what you're not gonna do  is come in here and disrespect Normani, in the session that she paid for.  Consider yourself lucky that I'm trying to turn over a new leaf to match my new lifestyle. If I wasn't, I would've fucked you up the moment you walked in here, calling me deaf and all types of names.  Who the fuck do you think you are??? Last time I checked, you're not Beyoncé or anyone else that's famous who the public actually knows. Therefore you better watch your mouth before it gets slapped."

Camila's mouth widened as she looked at Normani incredulously.  Normani just shrugged. She would've defended the petite brunette if she didn't try to out her to Dinah. But now that Camila tried, Normani felt no sympathy for her, and she was debating if she should still be her mentor anymore considering it was clear Camila still had feelings for her and she was beyond petty, which makes her act unprofessional.

"Who's deaf now?", Dinah smirked. She then whipped her iPhone 8 plus out and dialed security's number. After three rings, security picked up.

"Hello....I'm calling to report a disturbance in Studio A...well some crazy bitch broke into the studio and started talking out her neck and being very disrespectful....I don't know her name....I can't even describe how she looks right now, she just looks like a whole mess.....no she's not armed...10 minutes? Okay see you then, thank you."

-

Lauren's Pov

Currently, I'm sitting with my arm around Ally. To my surprise, she's laying her head on my chest as we watch The Lion King on a damn near 80 inch tv screen in her living room. How did I get here do you ask? Well, after Normani rudely kicked Ally and I out, I was seething with rage. To calm me down, Ally proposed that we go to her place and "Netflix and chill", besides the chill part because she still won't let me hit. Even though I want to give her this boyardick, I realized that I'm enjoying getting to know her and being in her company just as much as I would love hitting it from the back.