Ch. 12: Revelations Pt. 2

Börja om från början

Camila's head snapped at Normani and looked at her with an incredulous look as she took a bite of her delicious strawberry donut. 

"You aren't going to do anything?!  You aren't going to you know, defend me, call this bitch out, dismiss this bitch from the studio, do something?"

Normani swallowed what she was chewing and began to explain herself, "I-".

"No", Dinah interrupted Normani, "Don't say anything.  Why the fuck should she defend you, when you're her ex-girlfriend?  Shouldn't you hate each other or something?  And, a side note, my name's Dinah, so don't address me as no bitch unless you want your teeth knocked the fuck out."  Normani watched as a vein popped out the side of Dinah's head and her cheeks turned a tint of red.  Maybe I should intervene, because Dinah looks like she's about to go ape shit.  What I can't get for the life of me is why she's so pressed, considering she just met her.  All she did was call her deaf.  That's not even that serious, it's like a toddler calling you ugly, you just ignore it because they don't know what they're talking about.  Just like Camila doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about 99.9% of the time.  Unless, it's when she tells me my chocolate fountain tastes like heaven, that's the only 0.1% of the time she knows exactly what she's talking about.

"Maybe you guys s-", Normani tried to say, but couldn't because Camila interrupted her. Normani huffed in agitation and raked her hands through her hair. If one of these bitches interrupts me again, I'm gonna beat they ass.

"Normani should defend me 100% considering that I was beating her kitty up last night.  And, I will call you whatever I want to call you: Bitch, Dumb Joe Hoe, Distant Jock Hum, Diana Josephine Heartattack, Desk Juice Ham, Deenah Joan Handout, or anything else I want to because you mean absolutely nothing. I don't even know who the fuck you are to be honest", Camila stated nonchalantly, lying straight through her teeth.  Camila knew exactly who Dinah was, she was the woman who won the Sing it! competition, she was the one whose song passed hers on the top charts, and she was the one who had a 100% chance to steal Normani away from her, if she played her cards right.

Dinah was practically seething at this point. "Get......out", Dinah spat. She honestly was two seconds from hulk-smashing Camila into next week. 

Camila raised her eyebrow challengingly and folded her arms over her chest, shifting her weight to her right foot.  "You can't kick me out.  Last time I checked, this isn't your studio, or your session because it was paid for by Simon.  So technically, I can do whatever the fuck I want in this room because nothing in here is yours, so fall back little girl."  Camila then turned to Normani who was still munching on her donut with widened eyes that observed every second of this fight, argument, scuffle?  Normani  didn't know what it was, but it was damn sure entertaining and frightening at the same time. 

Camila tilted her head to the side and asked, "Isn't that right babe?  Tell Deenah Joan that this isn't her session and that she should leave so that I can eat you out with no interruptions."  Camila then looked at Normani with lustful eyes and bit her lip. She then took her right hand and pulled her shirt lower so that part of her black lace bra and somewhat perky breasts were on display.

Normani's eyes widened and she gulped, making sure to shift her eyes away from Camila's chest. Not today Satan! I will not succumb to Camila's seduction! Stay strong and tell this bitch you don't want or need her, even though she fucks you like Christian Grey on steroids. You don't need her, you can pleasure your damn self!

With her positive self-talk in mind, Normani rolled her eyes and responded, "Don't get cocky now Camila, we both know the only reason why I even let you see my chocolate goodness, let alone eat it  was because you had something I wanted at the time.  Now, under my new contract conditions told to me by Lord Farquaad herself, I can no longer use what I wanted/needed at the time.  So no, you will not be eating anything, but what you can do is eat a donut and go because you are wasting Dinah's studio time as well as my time.  And we both know I don't like wasting my time because time is money. Therefore I have no more use for you, so you can exit from the studio now." The dark-skinned girl smiled and then leaned back in her chair, folding her arms over her chest in an authoritative manner.