{Part Fourteen} Sorry

Eddie POV

I wake up to my alarm buzzing, what a weird dream I think to myself nuzzling deeper into my teddy bear.
"Morning Eds" Richie says, and I jump back into reality.
"Wait so last night really did happen?" I ask,
"Yes Eddie" he starts laughing that contagious laugh. God his morning voice is so hot, no homo intended..

I start giggling but stop abruptly as soon as I hear my mother voice calling up the stairs.
"Eddie-bear! Are you up yet?"
"Yesssssss!" I shout down placing my finger on Richies lips, he blushes slightly.
He jumps up and unlocks the window before raking his hand through in bed head hair, winking at me and then jumping down, I watch him get his bike and he catches my eye as he rides down my road towards his house.

I stand up and look around the room. Richie forgot his hoodie... it's mine now...
I grab it and pull it over my head. It's like he's hugging me, I love it. I grin and start getting ready for school.

———————————————————-

I lock my bike up outside the front of school and run up the steps into the large, cheese smelling corridor. I was almost at my locker and was walking with a skip in my step when a familiar dark figure stood in front of me.
"Hey E-eddie" Josh mumbles. I touch the patch of skin on my cheek where he hit me, He looks scared shit less, I probably look the same.

"I'm sorry.." he says getting quieter as he speaks "What I did wasn't cool.. and.. I was just hoping you would forgive me..?" Probably by the disgust on my face he got the answer he needed and he glanced at me one more time before turning to go.
"I won't give up on you Eddie." He says while pacing away, quiet enough for only me to hear it.

"What the fuck did he want," Beverly asks walking up to me.
"N-nothing" I stutter staring at where he was a few seconds ago,
"Let's go to class." I mumble.