F I F T Y N I N E

Monday 10 January

i wonder if there is any way that you could like me back. i still don't even know your sexuality for sure. i mean you're probably straight but you never specifically said you were straight so i don't know.

i should bring it up. like subtly. maybe like ask you some question that will help me figure it out. i'm crossing my fingers that you are gay. or bi or anything that isn't straight and i have a chance with you.

i mean i may not have a chance because i'm a fucking loser but whatever. you don't seem to mind.

wait. why do you even hangout with me? like you became a popular kid and i'm the kid in the background that people probably talk about behind my back.

i'm not going to question it because it will just drive me crazy.

anyway i'm for real going to try and figure out your sexuality label is. likes it's a mission or something ha.

hope it's not straight.

———————-
hehe wow an update? been awhile.
idk how much i'll actually update tho. i finally got a job! so i may be busy this summer. but i'm fine with my health i guess. the doctors and shit didn't exactly say what's wrong but whatever.

also does anyone actually like this story?? cause i think it's so shit. and i kinda of hate it...

and i've written some of gone and i'll try to keep writing but no promises.