Norman

Y/b/f/n- your best friends name

It's Valentine's Day, your sitting around, and standing with a few friends of yours, you told them Norman would be about five minutes, half an hour ago, you pick up your phone sending him another text before hearing someone walk up behind you, you turn around and see Norman.

He walks over to you, like he wasn't late at all, smiling like an idiot, you look at him an raise an eyebrow "what did you do and who did you kill"
Norman laughs at your response and hands you something he was hiding behind his back, a rose.

A single rose, a deep red, almost the colour of blood, you smile widely at him taking the rose and putting it in your cup of water.

Norman takes a seat beside you and gently wraps an arm around you, you resting your head on his shoulder for a little while.

A few of your friends smile at you and say 'awwwww' and one of them shouts "very original" which makes Norman laugh before another person pipes up and says somewhat quietly "I'm just a little allergic to flowers, it's cute and all but get that thing away from me unless you want me to be your personal valentines ballon"

You all burst out laughing at your friends sudden outburst, you think to yourself typical y/b/f/n