Princess of Rivendell PART 2

Start from the beginning

"Tessa sina amin (hold on to me)." He said and lifted her in his arms.

He managed to silently escape from the orcs' camp. They didn't go very far and the orcs had already been chasing them. They must have followed their smell.

Eunice noticed a few wild pigs right across from them and showed Legolas. He smiled at her and quickly ran and hid behind a huge rock near the pigs with Eunice. The pigs' smell should mask their's and mislead the orcs. They waited for a few minutes until Legolas saw the pack of orcs pass without noticing them and relieved he waited until they were far enough to start walking again. He would stop now and then to gather a few herbs to treat her wound. By the time he had everything he needed Eunice was exhausted and pale. He sat her on the ground and knelt next to her. He poured some water in her mouth to keep her hydrated.

"Legolas... I'm. slowing you. down...." Her voice was barely audible...

"Dina (be silent)..." He shot her a warning glance and she stopped.
"I suggest that you keep your strength not waste it talking nonsense." He scolded her as he mixed the herbs in a wooden makeshift plate.

"Now I'm going to take a look at your wound..."

The sound of fabric being torn filled her ears and she instantly tried to get up and cover herself but he stopped her. She covered her face with her hands as he bared her top half leaving only her chest covered. He began applying the mixture of herbs on her wound and chanted ancient spells as the wound started healing slowly. He took a few pieces of the fabric and wrapped it around her wound.

Now the pain was gone and she could move better but she was still quite tired.

"I know it is embarrassing for you but I needed to heal your wound. I couldn't risk losing you. Besides, you shouldn't be embarrassed in front of me..." She could hear his smirk in his voice.

"Why? Because we grew up together?" She asked almost annoyed with him.

"No... Because there is no shame between a wife and her husband...."

Her eyes widened in shock. She couldn't believe in her own ears. She slowly turned to face him and found him already looking at her waiting for an answer.

"Amin mela lle Eunice (I love you Eunice)..." He said as he leaned over her caressing her hair. He didn't want to kiss her before she told him how she felt about him.

"Legolas.... I-I've always loved you..."

He couldn't contain his smile that went from ear to ear. That was all he needed to finally taste the sweetness of her lips. He leaned forward until his lips met hers. He started kissing her gently but as the moments went on his kiss grew fiercer and needy. His tongue stroke her bottom lip and when she kept her lips sealed his hand glided over her beautiful curves and gently squeezed her hip making her gasp surprised. His tongue finally found it's way into her mouth as he settled next to her and brought his hand up to cup her face. She was flowing like a leaf in the wind. His kiss was much better than any kiss she had read about. But... What about her father, Lord Elrond or worse.... His father... She broke the kiss.

"Is something wrong my love?" He asked concerned.

"What if your father or my father doesn't approve of this marriage?" Her face showed just how scared she was...

He let out a sigh of relief and laughed as he lovingly looked upon her beautiful face...

"My silly love... My father has already approved of this marriage and so did yours. In fact they gladly gave us their blessings, the only thing left was your approval... and now I have it..." He said smiling like the cat that got the cream and pecked her lips. She giggled and nodded.

"So that means we have a wedding?" He wanted to hear the words coming out of her sweet mouth.

"Yes, we do..." She said and he attacked her neck with his lips making her giggle uncontrollably. After a minute his lips just lingered over her exposed skin sometimes caressing it. His actions sent tingles all over her body and soon her hands snaked around his shoulders pulling him closer.

"Legolas...?" She called him softly.

"Legolas?" But still he was too busy exploring the flesh of her neck.

"Legolas!"

"Yes? I'm sorry my star. You're just so intoxicating..."

"As much as I want this to last forever I think we should start walking again. They might come back..."

He smiled and helped her up on her feet.

"Can you walk?" He asked concerned.

"Yes, but... what about my clothes? I can't be walking around almost naked..." She blushed madly at the last sentence and held the torn fabric tighter on her chest.

Her eyes were glued to the ground, her cheeks red, her lips still swollen from his passionate kiss and her hair tussled and flowing freely on her shoulders. She looked so flawless and ethereal. She was excellent and he could barely contain himself...

"Here..." He said as he gave her his top. He kept his tunic on but she could still make out some of his so defined muscles. His sight and her inappropriate thoughts made her blush again and she turned around to put on his top.

"Please turn around too..." her voice was almost like a whisper. He smiled and turned his back to her. Once she was sure he wasn't looking she put it on and closed the buttons. It was big on her but at least she wasn't naked anymore....

"Can I turn around now?" He asked giggling.

"Yes. I'm done... Thank you for everything..." She said shyly.

He walked over to her and kissed her deeply again. "I'd reach the stars if you wanted me to...." he said as they started walking side by side. Her head on his shoulder.

An hour or so later they heard elven horns and ran towards the sound. King Thranduil himself went out to look for them. Legolas lifted her on a horse and sat behind her. They were now safely returning to Mirkwood.

~ 1 MONTH LATER ~

After the wedding a huge feast took place in Thranduil's palace. The day was filled with joy and happy harp melodies. Lord Elrond and king Thranduil were very glad to see their children glowing with happiness and when the feast was over the young couple headed for their now shared bedroom with the blessings of their fathers.

When they stepped inside they were both silent. Eunice started to awkwardly let her hair down as she walked out on their balcony to breathe some fresh air and  Legolas took his top and tunic along with his shoes off leaving his chest exposed to the cool breeze. He followed behind her. She sensed his presence and let him get closer to her. "I saw my mother, back when we were tied to that tree... I was going to die but she woke me... she helped me find the gate that would lead me back to life." She turned around to caress his face. "Back to you." Their eyes locked and their heartbeat sped up. His hands caressed her shoulders and moved towards her upper arms dragging down her wedding gown with his fingers. Once freed from her dress she kissed him lovingly as he lifted her in his arms and never breaking their kiss carried her inside their bedroom. That day was the beginning of a happy bright life. Just like her beloved mother promised her.

Hope you liked this story... It was kind of short but I really enjoyed writing it. Please comment and vote if you like my stories.

Thank you so much for reading! <3