ISIDAR Part 2

Second part of my dear friend EleanorLearn <3 request.

Again I'm using references from "the hobbit" movie and I do not own any of the pics I use for the stories. :)

It's him! The same blonde dwarf she was staring at earlier. His handsome features look even better from up close. His golden hair falls gracefully on his build shoulders and his piercing blue eyes are staring right into her soul. She looks away as if to cover her naked soul.

"Are you going to stand there and wait for your death or are you going to follow me?"

His masculine voice wakes her up from her little daydream. Only then she notices that he's holding a blood staind sword. Turning her head to her left she saw the goblin king lying down on the ground unconscious. Deep slashes and gashes decorating parts of his loathsome body.

"You saved me?" Ellie asks in shock. 

"You're not very quick, are you?" He mocked.

His taunting tone made her blood boil from anger.

"Listen here you snippy.........."

Before Ellie gets the chance to finish what she's saying Fili grabs her and throws her on his shoulder like she weighs nothing.

"What are you doing????"

She screams at him while he's running effortlessly with her on his shoulder. They exit the goblin tunnels and continue running until they are away enough from that sickening place. When he finally stops running he answers her question still holding her on his shoulder. 

"I'm saving your dullard bottom!"

He says giving her a small pat on her behind. His action caught her by surprise causing a little squeal out of her.

"How dare you?!" She says enraged hitting his rock-hard back with her small fists. Of course the only effect her punches have on Fili is a tickling one.

He immidiately turns her in his arms bridal style so she's facing him. Her hands are wrapped around his neck and her face inches away from his gorgeous one. She can feel his breath burning her lips and he can feel hers too. She caught him looking at her lips and then back into the deep blue of her eyes. For a moment everything around them disappeared and it was like the only existences on Middle Earth were just the two of them. He broke the silence. 

"I think showing a little gratitude to your savior wouldn't hurt you..." He almost whispers wearing a smirk on his face.

"Just let me down you unblushing creature!" 

She says feeling almost instantly guilty both for the volume of her voice and her words, after all he DID save her...

"Fine!"

 He says peevishly dropping her on her butt.

"Please forgive my brother miss, he can be a little coarse at times."

Ellie lifts her head up only to find a young dark haired dwarf standing over her. His hand is extended towards her as a friendly gesture. Ellie studied him quickly. 

"He seems... well...friendly..."  

She thinks to herself as she takes his hand and he helps her up. His hair is shoulder length and messy matching his brown eyes while a dark stubble decorates his sculpted facial features. He is definately taller than an average dwarf. 

"Thank you master dwarf."

"Thank me not my lady. It is a dwarf's duty to always help and protect beautiful ladies such as yourself."