STORY TWO

NIGHT TIME SPECIAL

"Tonight is the night" she murmured to herself.

Her mother is working nightshift therefore she knows that anytime from now he will enter her room and make her his night time special.

She knew it because it has been happening for the past four weeks now. She told her mom but she did not believe her. Her own mother chose to believe him over her own daughter.

She sobed as she looked at the knife she is holding on her right hand. Missing her real father who she knew without a doubt that he would not choose to believe anyone over her, he loved her and she loved him too. She was broken when he died in a car accident a year ago.

She lifted her right hand as high as she can while holding the kitchen knife tight, tears flowing down from her eyes and her heart beating in an uncontrollable manner. She does not want to do it but it is the only way to stop the pain.

Gathering all the courage and inner strength she needs to keep calm so she could do it. Then from that moment, just as she thought, he entered her room without knocking.

She would be damned if she allowed him to satisfy himself again with her body without permission. Seeing him again gave her the strength to be brave enough to push the knife in her stomach and cut her intestines into two.

He saw her ready to end her life and used his speed and strength to stop her. He succeeded, he stopped her because she was not fast enough. Maybe it is a good thing he stopped her, maybe it is not.

"Stupid girl!!!!" He shouted after pulling the knife from her with force.

She slapped him out of anger and he pushed her away from him. She hit the wardrobe with her head before falling face down. He dropped the knife to the floor while looking at her butt.

He unbuttoned his trouser and pulled the zip down as he kneeled down. Then he crawled to her, as soon as he was close enough he pushed her dress up and pulled her panties down.

She felt him do that but her head was pounding, she was too weak to move or scream. Even if she wasn't, they were alone in the house. All she could do was to cry silently and let him be. She felt everything, when he forced his manhood inside her even when he ejaculated.

"Stupid bitch!! You die when I say you die" He said before spitting on her.

He pulled his pants up and picked the kitchen knife from the floor.

"If you kill yourself, I will kill that whore you call mom and burn your bodies in this house" He said as he left the room.

She cried until her tears stopped coming out. Slowly she stood up feeling disgusted and dirty. The sore bump on her head was as bad as her headache, what hurt her the most was that she bacame his night time special again.

______________________________

REPORT RAPE!!!!

NO MEANS NO!!!!

SAY NO TO WOMEN AND CHILDREN ABUSE

STOP IT, STOP IT AND STOP IT!!!!

LET'S PUT AN END TO RAPE

#NOT_IN_MY_WATCH