Chapter 8: Learning the truth

Začít od začátku

........this made him angry and he clenched his hands in anger and he suddenly felt that same rage he felt the night he unlocked Wolf's Rage and a Crimson Aura was around his body and his hair changed color a little, and his Faunus parts appeared and his eyes changed.........

Yang: "(Y/N)."

Blake: "It's okay."

Ruby: "Please calm down."

.......(Y/N) snapped back and he goes back to normal and he looks at his hands.......

(Y/N): "Was that......."

Ozpin: "Your Werewolf power, yes."

(Y/N): "So, what now?"

Ozpin: "I promised your father, that I would train you to get stronger. And I'm gonna do that."

(Y/N): "Alright."

........Ozpin dismissed them, but Ozpin told (Y/N) to wait.........

Ozpin: "I have something for you. *goes in drawer and pulls out a picture frame* This is your mother and father, your in this picture as a baby. I thought you might have it."

........Ozpin gives him the picture and (Y/N) takes it and he looks to see his mother and father, and him as a baby. And he smiles.........

(Y/N): "Thank you Ozpin."

.......he goes back to Team RWBY's dorm and he sits down and he looks at the picture and Ruby looks over your shoulder and sees the picture........

Ruby: "Is that your family?"

(Y/N): "Yes, that's them."

Ruby: "Aw, you look so cute as a baby."

(Y/N): *chuckles*

Yang: "Can I see?"

........he gives the picture to Yang, then Blake and Weiss looked at it.......

Yang: "That is absolutely cute."

Weiss: "You are so adorable as a baby."

Blake: "Just so cute."

........he smiles then he got his picture back, then he sets it down and there was knock at the door and Ruby opens it to reveal Pyrrha........

Pyrrha: "Hey Ruby."

Ruby: "Hi Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "How's (Y/N)? I heard he was discharged from the hospital."

.......they look at (Y/N) and they look at each other than they step out the room and they was gonna talk to Pyrrha........

Team RWBY P.O.V

.........Team RWBY was telling Pyrrha about what happened at the White Fang base and that Ozpin just told him about his family and being a Werewolf Faunus........

Pyrrha: "I guess he was upset, huh?"

Blake: "He was."

????: "What're you five talking about?"

.......they look to see Coco and Velvet walking up to them......

Ruby: "Hey Coco. Hey Velvet."

Velvet: "Hello."

Coco: "We just came by to see how (Y/N) is doing, is he okay?"

.......they look at each other and they nod and looks at them.......