Day 2 when will it stop??..

Yesterday was too much for the class too handle so they were glad they were back at school, however the fun had only just begun. They didn't know that though. Kirishima walked into class just as the bell rang, everyone knew Aizawa wouldn't be in class for another 15 minutes so they all started their own conversations again. Bakugou stalked right up to Kirishima and exploded his hair. 'OH SHIT! WHAT DID HE DO THIS TIME!' everyone thought at the same time. Kirishima's hair had all flopped down out of its style.

"Why did you do that Katsu?" Kirishima asked while saying Katsu as sweetly as possible.

"Your hair looks better when it's down. You know where it would look better though?"Bakugou asked smugly knowing everyone was staring at them as if they were some romance/comedy show.

"No" Everyone held their breath as Bakugou lent down and whispered in his ear. As they started to go back to normal as they realised that nothing was going to happen Kirishima suddenly got up and ran out of the classroom. Kaminari was just about to ask Bakugou what he did when Aizawa walked and took the register. By a stroke of luck Kirishima walked in as soon as his name was spoken.

"Never be late to class again Eijirou. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." Kirishima said as he sat down embarrassed from earlier. All Bakugou could do was smirk a smirk bigger then the Cheshire Cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey bro. You know everyone in class is wondering what went on earlier." Kaminari asked Kirishima.

"Don't push him Denki. You know he gets easily embarrassed." Sero interrupted.

"I don't get easily embarrassed and since when were you two on first name basis."

"Since before you and Bakugou got all buddy buddy." Sero answered before Denki could make a flirty comment like 'ever since we were born baby'. 

Bakugou stalked over placed his food on the table and started eating, completely ignoring everyone that asked him questions. He soon finished his food( the pig he is ) and grabbed Kirishima by the arm. He dragged him to the toilet and you could faintly hear all their friends shouting 'Use protection'. This caused Kirishima to blush violently while Bakugou just shakes his head. 

They got to the toilet and Bakugou pinned Kirishima against the wall, bodies pushed up against each other. They looked each other up and down before they leaned in and..... Bakugou head butted him. 

"What the fuck was that for Katsu?"

"What ever do you mean Ei? I didn't do anything." Bakugou replied with a grin.

"Of course you didn't do anything did you. Now what do you want?"

"I want you baby." Bakugou said earning him a spluttering Kirishima"Only joking. You know...now that you asked I would like you to help me with some moves in defence. You seem to have the best and there is no way I'm asking floaty-bitch for anything."

"You mean Uraraka right. Sure I'll help you, on one condition. You spend the night in my room."

"And why in the holy lord and fuck would I do that? Huh?"

"You'll not owe me anything and I sleep better when your in the room with me."

"You know I've only ever done that once and it's only because it was after the USJ attack." Bakugou finally replied and he nodded causing Kirishima to laugh and jump and then end up hitting Bakugou. They went back to the table and Kirishima finished his food while he listened to all the commotion meanwhile Bakugou blocked it all. Not like it was hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip till after school cause I lazy af~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bakugou! You need to put your arms in an 'x' shape with your wrists pointing inwards so you don't injure them." Kirishima shouted so Bakugou could hear him. 'He has never really had good hearing has he. Always shouting so everyone shuts up and then talk one by one. I wonder why?'

"Okay. Alright. I'll get it. I swear."

"Bakugou lets take a break. I wanna ask you some questions aswell."

"Sure." Bakugou replied with no tone whatsoever 'Where was all the bark and bite. is he really alright?' 

"Bakugou. Bakubro. Katsuki. Katsu. Babe~" 

"Huh" he replied as Kirishima finally got his attention.

"Dude, what's up with you lately. You shout more and you really look like you can't hear shit."

"Well, that's because I cant shitty Hair. Well almost can't. I've got HOH (hard of hearing) I'll soon go deaf. That's of my own accord though. It's because of my quick and how loud it is."

'Oh. OH. OHHHHH. That's what's up with him good thing I know sign.' Kirishima thought to himself while smiling. Bakugou soon got fed up and asked him what the fuck was up with that expression. Kirishima simply said "I know sign". Bakugou looked bewildered but smiled and nodded. After that they went back to training and then went back to the dorm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~text convo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAKUGOU: are you coming up or not shitty nerd.

KIRISHIMA: yes. Just give me a minute. I've got some movies.

BAKUGOU: whatever. You have 10 minutes before I pound your fucking face in and then leave

KIRISHIMA: it's fine. I'm on my way up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~convo over~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey. I'm here." 

"Hn" Bakugou replied with no emotion. Too bored to even try. Kirishima sat next to Bakugou on the bed and snuggled up close to him. He really shouldn't be doing this because everyone in the BakuSquad has a key to his room and can barge in at anytime but he could care less. He was snuggled up against his BOYFRIEND watching 'you get me'. Kirishim got closer at the end of the film as something scary was happening and Bakugou had lent down for a kiss when the door banged open and in came a crying Ashido. 

"Denki stole all of my electronics to see if he could make them last longer with his quirk but he broke them all...a What were you two doing?~~~" Ashido asked suggestively.

"Nothing. Watching a  film." Bakugou replied with little to no emotion, really pulling it off but Ashido wouldn't accept it.

"You were gonna kiss weren't you. You were weren't you. OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm gonna have to tell all the girls that we have a gay couple. Woohoo. Bye guys. Sorry I disturbed you." And with that she ran off before a fuming Bakugu could chase up to her and kill her.

"It's okay. I thought we wanted them to be smart enough to figure it out."

"They didn't fucking figure it out. They fuckinge saw."

"No. Ashido saw." Kirishima replied thinking he was smart correcting Bakugou.

"No. She saw which means she's going to tell everyone, which means everyone saw."

Bakugou had a point there but Kirishima really couldn't care less. He pulled Bakugou up to him and gave him a kiss then started to spoon him. Before Bakugou could pull away, Kirishima used his quirk and fell asleep. That way Bakugou could never get free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~