Extra

I've noticed that many people were upset by Midoriya's death in the last chapter and a sudden bout of inspiration has hit me so if its crap you cant verbally attack me. I've been watching a lot of Bones lately so it's going to be a great chapter.

"It's been ten years since you left school which also means it's been ten years since are beloved classmate Midoriya left us. I would like us to have a moments silence to commemorate him at this reunion."

"BULLSHIT!" Someone yelled from the crowd.

Another person heaved a sigh while everyone else ignored them.

"You know this is all bullshit. Deku wouldn't starve himself a few days into his new job. I say we exhume his body and find out what actually happened. Technology and anthropologists have gotten better in the past ten years. We've got to try!"

"Bakugou. Shut up. We are all sad that Midoriya passed but there's no need to do this right now." Uraraka replied.

"What do you mean 'no need to do this right now'. Does there seem to be a better time. You want his death to be left unsolved."

"Its not unsolved Bakugou!" She sighed, "It was starvation. We cant argue science."

"Well, if you can't argue science why don't we dig the fucker up and see if it's true. It'll only cost a little bit."

"A little bit. A little bit. It costs thousands, hundreds of thousands of yen to even re evaluate an accidental death case. What makes you think anyone has enough money here to pay for that, huh number one."

The other people in the room didn't want to interrupt them in fear of getting Uraraka or Bakugou's anger aimed at them so they all stepped back.

"You're using my title against me. I fought hard and fair for this title. It would have been the same even if Deku was here." Bakugou yelled in defence.

"Well he's not, is he?" Uraraka screamed in reply.

"Enough!"

Todoroki had had enough. He was fed up hearing about this everytime there was more than five people from his old class in one room that included Bakugou. Yes, he was upset that Midoriya had passed and in such a tragic way as well. However, arguing over the cause of death would do nothing.

"I'll pay for the body to be exhumed and I'll pay the worlds best forensic anthropologist to have a look at them. Okay Bakugou? I'm also sorry that you all had to deal with this again everyone. Let's please continue to enjoy this party that UA has made for us." Todoroki spoke to the room.

-------time skip to whatever day but with the exhumed bones-------

Bakugou had made it clear that he was to be present when the body was exhumed and a hero was to be present during the entire process.

Todoroki and Bakugou had met the leading forensic anthropologist at the institution of generalised science, Dr. Vincent Dimitri Goodwright.

"Dr. Goodwright is the best in his field, Bakugou. If there was foul play we will know. Also, try not to get aggravated. He is very straight to the point and blunt so what he says may offend you. Don't take it personally."

Bakugou scoffed in response but also showed that he understood with a nod.

They walked into the institution and glanced around before setting their eyes onto a woman of short stature with long brown hair and blue eyes. Her facial features are very sharp but she appears to be very soft.

The woman pushed her hand out as if asking for a handshake but then quickly retracted it as she introduced herself as an intern that likes to be addressed as Lilith.

Lilith lead the two heroes to a giant platform that needed security clearance to get onto. This atleast let Bakugou have some assurance that the body would be safe.

On the platform were atleast 4 other professionals that no one bothered to learn the names of but Dr.Goodwright was there also and he was standing next to the hero Creati. When she saw the heroes she took her leave and as soon as Dr. Goodwright saw the heroes he shook their hands and delivered some shocking news.

"Your friend here, I'm guessing friend atleast. Anyway, the cause of death has been confirmed to be starvation but there is also evidence of foul play. If you will follow me."

"Here on the frontal parietal rib is some hairline fracturing which suggests he was kicked, atleast twice. On the C-seven and C-eight there are severe fracturing with multiple pieces of bone missing which indicates to the boy being unable to move as these fractures would most definitely cause paralysis. I can get Lilith to create an animation of how the boy was killed if you would like."

Both men nodded due to them being unable to speak. They were finally getting closure but they couldn't be happy about it. Midoriya was murdered and he was helpless in the situation.

Soon enough Lilith had created the simulation and it was capable of being shown.

It showed hero Deku being attacked from behind as the assailant hit him in the lower back(the C-seven and C-eight) with metal piping used in plumbing. Deku fell to the ground as he could no longer move. The attacker then kicked him in the ribs multiple times. After this the body was dragged to the alleyway corner to rot.

"The kicking in the ribs suggests the assailant knew your friend as it looked like revenge or anger being used to help commit the crime. This helps the investigation to capture the murderer. The FBI are being used in America in case they are there and we have special agents being used here. At the end of the simulation the body was dragged however we do not know where he was murdered or how he arrived at the alleyway. Anything could have happened there. Sorry, I'm rambling."

"No no. It's okay, thank you. We will now be taking our leave." Todoroki answered curtly.

-------time skip of six months-------

"And once again I will repeat that the hero Deku was murdered by a villain by the name of Skrell. Skrell has a very strange MO of leaving the victim to die of starvation." The news reported.

"How did Deku know this Skrell dude?" Kirishima asked Bakugou.

"It was his dad. He felt as though Deku didn't care for his mother and that was punishable by death apparently. As were many other people." Bakugou sighed.

Kirishima and Bakugou cuddled up to each other on the sofa and changed the channel. They didn't need to keep going through this.

Todoroki turned the TV off and just sat there.

They caught the killer, the got justice for Midoriya. There was closure. It wasn't suicide. He didn't want to leave the world which makes having closure that much more difficult. If only Todoroki had tried harder ten years ago to prevent Midoriya from travelling to America. If only is a phrase. It is wishful thinking and Todoroki knows that it doesn't get you very far.

This was the last time anyone got away with murder. The last time.

I hope you all enjoyed my short, crappy extra I wrote at 3am cause it suddenly came to me. Love you all and thanks for the support 💜💜💜