Seventy-Five

Chapter 75-diary entry 32(still)

After a while Gaga got up to call her lawyer again and I stayed on the couch watching Spongebob. Tara came in and sat next to me, and played with my hair. My phone rang, and caller ID said *GEORGE* I rolled my eyes and hit accept. "H-Hello?" I answered shakily. "Hi Amy. We need to talk about something." He said. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes. "Don't worry. I'm not going to tell anyone." He chuckled, "Tell anyone what?" "You know exactly what I mean." I snapped. "You're right. Good. I'm glad we see eye to eye on this. Bye Amy." I hung up without answering. I kicked the pillow in front of me and threw my head back. "What's the matter Amy?" Tara asked, looking at me with worried eyes. I forgot she was there. "Nothing. Just George." "Your dad? What'd he say?" She asked, squirming a bit. I shook my head, "Nothing. He just wanted to make me even more scared to tell." I said, absentmindedly. "Scared to tell what?" I closed my eyes. "I can't tell you." She snorted, "Bull shit Amy. You have no choice. Tell me. Now child." I looked up at the ceiling, "Fine," I murmured, "When I was little he.. He used to hit me. He hit my mom a couple times too, but she was always working so he never really had the chance. He was an alcoholic, and he was intolerable to be around. Just about the time I'd finally had enough he found a new girlfriend and left us. Except now here he is again, trying to take away the one good thing that has happened to me." Tara stared at me for a long time, searching my eyes, squinting her own. "Amy, I'm so sorry babe. That's awful I.. I'm gonna go get Gaga." She started to get up but I pounced on her. "NO PLEASE DONT!" I cried, "Gaga can't know. No one is supposed to know." Tara stared at me again, a torn look on her face. Demi came trotting in a few moments later, "What's going on?" She questioned. "George abused Amy." Tara blurted. "TARA!" I yelled. Demi looked at the two of us, and back in the other room. "Demi, don't you dare. Please! Both of you, don't tell anyone!" They both simultaneously nodded and sighed. "But Amy, this could seal the case. If you come clean with this, you'll be Gaga's in a heartbeat!" Demi chimed. "I know. But it's not that simple. Just please. Don't tell anyone. He'll kill me. Promise me?" They both nodded, the look of defeat all over their faces.

-------------------------------------

ooook, this is all i can post for now! :/

hope you liked it

xoxo Jenna