Beginning

Oh my god.

Who wouldn't be shocked if one day you just wake up and see your family members sleeping soundly and won't wake up? At first, you thought it was normal. But you flipped out when they won't even budge and move a single finger.

So you decided to call your bestfriend. She wouldn't answer, you've been calling for about 10 minutes now. Maybe she's.. asleep too?

You calmed yourself down by going outside, to inhale some fresh air. But surprisingly, your annoying neighbours aren't in their yard. That was when you started to tremble in fear.

Is the world ending? Are you dead? Mr. and Mrs. Duckface aren't here yet? They always get up early in the morning. What's happening?

You dashed back inside your house, locking the front door. You're having some thoughts right now. Maybe there's a zombie apocalypse? A chemical explosion?

You went to your room and opened your laptop. "Well, at least my internet connection is fast as hell."

One thing's in your mind. You need to know what the heck is going on right now. But unfortunately, your friend, Google, isn't giving you answers. You thought Google knew everything, guess not.

"Let me see.." You mumble, checking different social media sites. The latest posts were posted yesterday, 11:59 pm. What about right now? It's goddamn morning here.

You were scrolling down your feed, as usual. You're hoping to find some information or news. Your hands were trembling in fear.

*RING*

That tone made you startled and you almost fell down your seat when you heard that sound coming from the laptop. You were somehow surprised and happy when you saw what it was about.

Kim Namjoon

Anybody else awake?

view 6 comments

Your eyes widened in joy after you saw that. "So I'm not alone? Finally!" You click on the comments.

Jung Hoseok

Oh god! I thought I was the only one!

Kim Taehyung

I am! But my parents won't wake up... :(

Min Yoongi

I guess I missed a lot of shit when I was sleeping

Kim Seokjin

I'm here! What happened guys??

Park Jimin

Why is everybody asleep? Is the world ending?