Chapter 5

Younghyun's POV

After sending A-Yeon and auntie home, I finally reached home as well. I took a quick shower and laid on my bed, pondering over the question auntie asked earlier today.

'How do I feel towards A-Yeon?' I started reminiscing the moments I had with A-Yeon. I then remembered the day A-Yeon hugged me, thanking me for what I have done. Maybe I should talk to someone...? I took out my phone and texted one of my besties to meet up tomorrow and he readily agreed.

The next day...

"I knew I could count on you! Thanks bro! Need a lift back home?" Wonpil shook his head and smiled. "You should go to her and talk it out, I can just walk home. See ya and good luck Younghyun-hyung!" I patted Wonpil's shoulder and walked towards my car. Before I could open the car door, my phone rang, it was a call from A-Yeon.

"Hey A-Yeon! What's u-" I got cut off by A-Yeon. "WHAT?! I'll be right there!" I quickly started my car and drove to meet A-Yeon.

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

"A-Yeon!" I ran over to her and pulled her into a hug. "How is she? What happened?" Instead of answering, A-Yeon kept crying and cried unto my chest as I tried to comfort her. I looked over to Mrs Seo, A-Yeon's family helper, "Ahjumma, what happened here?"

"Y- You may want to head in to take a look, Younghyun-ssi." I nodded, "Can you take care of her ahjumma?" Mrs Seo nodded and I pulled away from A-Yeon and led her to sit beside Mrs Seo before walking into the ward.

'No, this can't be.' I thought after I entered the ward, taking in the scene right in front of me. 'This... This can't be real.' I stopped in my tracks and turned my back, trying to calm myself down. After what felt like hours, I turned again, only to face the same view like earlier. I clenched my fists, took another step, and another, and another, steps that felt like it will never end, not wanting to accept the reality. 'This is a lie, it ain't real. This happened too fast, it must be just a dream.' I hiccuped as my tears started rolling down my cheeks. Finally, I stood in front of her, someone whom I treated like family.

"Auntie?" I called out, but no response from her. "Wake up please. A-Yeon needs you auntie." I held onto her cold hands.

"Auntie? Wake up please. Didn't you asked how I felt about A-Yeon? I have sorted out my thoughts, aren't you curious about how I think about A-Yeon? Auntie?" I tapped lightly on her shoulder but there was no response.

Days later...

"Younghyun-ssi, I'm sorry to call you at this time but I have something to attend to at home for the following weeks, can you help take care of A-Yeon before I return? I'm worried about her. She hasn't ate for the past few days and cooped herself in her room." Mrs Seo gave me a hug as I agreed, "Don't worry, I'll stay here with her and keep you updated as well." Mrs Seo thanked me again and left the apartment while I made my way to the kitchen and started cooking.

"A-Yeon?" I knocked on her room door. "It's me, Brian. I cooked ramyeon for you, can you open up?" I asked softly but got no response from her. "A-Yeon? Please?" Just as I was about to knock on the door again, the door opened slightly. I pushed open the door only to see A-Yeon all curled up on her bed. "Hey, I know you aren't in the mood, but could you eat a little at the very least?" I patted her head but she didn't budge. "A-Yeon?"

"Brian, can you leave me alone please?" I sighed and stood up, "Alright, I'll leave the ramyeon in the living room. Let me know if you wanna eat it and I'll heat it up for you okay? If you need anything, I'll be in the living room too." A-Yeon gave a light nod and I took my leave from her room.

5 hours later...

"Eomma!" I woke up to A-Yeon's shout and quickly ran to check on her. Her room door swung open as A-Yeon walked out of her room. "Are you ok? What ha-" I was cut off as she hugged me. I hugged her back and patted her back, hoping that it can calm her down.

A-Yeon's POV

I pulled away from the hug and looked up at Brian as he patted my head.

"Feeling better?" I nodded and thanked him.

"Wanna grab something to eat? Or head out for a walk?" I nodded as Brian smiled. "Go get changed then. We'll leave in 10 minutes."

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

We left the convenience store after getting some sandwiches and 2 cartons of strawberry milk. We sat down on a bench in the park and I took a bite of the sandwich Brian passed to me as silence took over us once again.

"Brian?" He finished his sandwich and turned to me as I giggled. "You got some sauce over here." I took a piece of tissue and wiped the sauce away from his cheek. "Done!" I pulled my hand away but Brian stopped me and held onto my wrist. "You finally smiled!" Brian heaved a sigh of relief and pulled me into a hug. "Yeah, I guess I did." I smiled and hugged him back. But the hug this time felt a little different.

'Could this be what eomma was saying in my dream earlier?' I ignored this thought of mine and hugged Brian even tighter. One thing for sure, I feel safer when I'm with him.

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

A/N: hi hello to all My Days/Lemons/DAY6 stans! It's been so long since I update and if you're still here, thank you for always being here with me! You guys are awesome♡ Hope this chapter was ok despite it being a little saddening :")

Also, I'll try to finish up this story hopefully by the end of 2018! No guarantees but I'll try ^^

Have a good weekend fam♡

~ j.woon outto ✌🏻 ~

woon outto ✌🏻 ~