33. The Airport problem

Ross' POV

We are riding to the airport and ask the persons where Laura go'd too. I'm sitting on the backseat on the back in the car with Rydel. And i can really think about good thing. I'm soo nervous! Maybe she flyed to Russia or something or Antartica. Ross!! Just stay calm. Maybe she go too Seattle because there lives her bestfriend from kindergarden Julia. I don't know but calm down!

"Ross!!!!!" Rydel screamed.

"What-huh? Why do you scream?" I ask

"You were shaking and sweating in you're sleep."

"I was sleeping?"

"Yeah really scary" Rydel laughed.

I can't really laugh

"You are worried about Laura?"

"Ofcourse Rydel! She is my everything and i would never forgive myself if something would happened to her."

"But Ross, uuhhm, i need to tell you something..." She said.

"What??" I was scared.

"Uhm, i was walking after Laura, and when i lost her, i walked back to home and then Maia just came out of the door and she said: Plan worked."

"What?! Plan worked?"

Rydel was looking at like i had a pimple on my nose.

Do you think...That?" She looked scared.

"MAIA DID IT ON PURPOSE!!!!" I said and got angry!!!"

"OMG NOOOO THAT BITCH!" Rydel said and got really angry!

Everybody was looking at me and Rydel.

"Is everything okay?" Riker asks.

Rydel and i looked at each other and we're talking without talking if we want to say it. And Riker was even more confused about that what he has too expect what we are gonna say.

"Yes!" We said together.

Riker looked questionable. "O-kay, you weird childs."

Rydel looked diva. "Ex-cuse me, i'm only a year yonger then you dirty blondie."

"But i'm the oldest"

"And i'm the only girl."

"I'm the tallest!"

I was getting crazy. "STOP! Stop fighting! That's the last thing i can handle now!"

"Sorry bro" Riker said and turned around.

After two minutes we got to the airport.

Me, Rydel, Riker, Rocky, Ryland, Ratliff, Raini and Vanessa ran in the airport and go to the check in.

The woman looked at us.

"Hello can i help you?" she asks

"Yes please, i really want to know where Laura Marano flight too."

"Why do you wanno know?" i got a little pissed.

"Uhm why do you have to know if i can ask?" and i felt that i got red.

"Maybe i can help you if you say."

"Okay, she is my girlfriend but she saw me kiss another girl who thought that we we're together and she ran away." i say

"Okay...sorry i can't help you."

I got really pissed and ran to the desk and looked at her.

"SHE IS MY FACKING GIRLFRIEND AND I WANNA KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND IF I DON'T GET TOO KNOW THERE WILL SOMEONE GONNA DIE!"

Rydel, Rocky and Riker pulled me back because security stood infront of me.

"Ah. Sorry" and the security guy grabbed my jacket and bring me to a room.

Rydel, Riker and Rocky walked with me.

We all sat on a couch. The security neger started talk.

"Sooo....WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

"R-Ross, Ross L-Lynch." i said scared

"And the rest?"

Rydel looked at us. "U-uhm, i-i'm Rydel Lynch and these 3 are my brothers Ross, Riker and Rocky.

"Sooooo, you are all siblings?"

"Yes but we have another younger brother." Rydel said.

"Is he here?" The security guy said.

"Ye-yeah." i say.

"Go GET HIM!"

"Yes mister, sir!" and Rocky walked out too get Ryland.

After 1 minute Rocky and Ryland came in.

"W-why did i have t-to come?" Ryland said shaking.

"Just go sit!" the security dude said.

"Okay what your name?"

"Ryland"

"Mister why did Ryland have to come?" Riker asks

"Well, i wanna hear the truth and you can't tell exactly the same lie if you are with 5 people. So what is the story?" he said.

Rydel looked at me. "Should i tell Ross?" i nodded and Rydel started talking.

"Well it was like this. Ross had a girlfriend Maia. But they broke up 9 months ago because Maia go'd back to Australia. But Ross has now a girlfriend Laura.

Maia got back from Australia this morning and she come by to see us again but she thought that Ross and her we're still in love but that wasn't true. But Maia kissed Ross at the same time Laura came in. Laura saw them kissing and ran out. I ran after her but i lost her. I decided to go to her home to see if everything was okay. But when i opened her door she wasn't there. She ran away. So we decided to go search for her. But we didn't find her. When we decided to go home Laura called me. She said that she called me to say goodbye and that she loves everybody. And i wanted to ask her we're she was but she hang up. So we thought that Laura got on a plane and fly to somewhere but we don't know where. That's why we came here." Rydel said

The security guy looked at me and wanted to

"But why did you almost killed the woman by the desk?"

"I didn't almost killed her. Look, i love Laura sooo sooo much and i dob't want to lose her. She is the part of my life that i miss 17 years but now i got it. And i would die if something happened to her. I would NEVER forgive myself that!!"

The security guy had tears in his eyes.

"Is everything okay?" Rydel asks.

The security guys wipes his tears away. "Yeah but it is soooo beautiful how people can love eachother sooo much! I never had a girlfriend."

Rocky stands up. "Dude you're time have to come. But you will get happy!"

"Really?"

Riker stands up. "Yes ofcourse!"

"Well i think is okay!"

Now me and Rydel stand up. "What is okay?" we ask at the same time.

"I'm gonna find out for you guys where your girlfriend is!!"

I got sooo happy. "Aww thanks bro!!!" and i hugged him. "Let's go!"

We all and the security guard looked in the computer too 'Marano' and there came 36 things in screen. We scrolled to all. First Damiano Marano 13, Ellen Marano 5, Laura Marano 8!

"Yes that's her. Laura Marano." i said and clicked on her.

The security guy scrolled to her last flight.

"Here her last flight was..."