Really?

Matt ran, it was all he could do. Matt would never be a snitch, but this, this was real and he needed to tell Lance,,, fast. He raced and raced until he saw a tall cuban boy "Lance!" He screamed. As he turned around Matt stopped infront of him to catch some air. I need to tell you something "Keith" he paused for a while "He's cheating on you"

   It came out the words finally blew out, maybe,, Lance and Matt can have a happy relationship. Be together. That is if he accepts him.

    "Really?" Is all came out of his mouth . Matt tried to speak but was only cut of by Lance continueing his sentence "First you avoid me for something I probably didn't even do" his light tone soon turned into anger "Then you go on saying Kieth is cheating on me!? What bullshit Matt! I know Kieth, he would never do this" he paused a little tears threatening to come out "it's like you don't even care about me, you hate me, it's only fair if I say it back" Lance sniffed and let his final words to Matt out "I hate you"

    The words hit Matt, they hit him hard, Lance walked away without saying anything leaving a broken Matt on his knees looking at what he's done, tears falling down his cheeks who happened to be puffy red from the crying. Matt lost Lance. He lost something precious, maybe he'll never get it back. It was over. Blank.

End
————————————————————
Did I do a great job? No
Im sorry i succ at writing and the update was late and finishing this story very short but i kinda lost motivation to making this. Ill probably be making a sequel who knows, probably during Christmas break. Anyways thank you for reading buh bye