Warning: Rant around the corner

Now I'm usually a well tempered person

Now I'm usually a well tempered person. I believe everyone has a right to voice their opinion and offer constructive criticism. However, with all the new photos and leaks of the upcoming sets of Nexo knights(which I am very excited about by the way), I've been looking up photos of the new sets on instagram and a few lego forms. But every where I look, I see comments that just seem too hateful to be real like, "This looks like complete chicken shit!" or "Sci fi and Medieval can't be together!" or "They're copying Ninjago!" or "this theme sucks! Bring back Castle!".

I know that we are only human and we're not all going to like the same thing. But whining and complaining about something is not going to help bring Castle back. And I keep seeing someone complaining that the new Berserker Bomber set is ripping off the Anacondrai Copter set from Ninjago. I look at the two and I see a couple of similarities, but apart from that they look nothing alike.

Look. I don't want to make anyone look bad. But when I'm on tumblr, Wattpad or Deviantart, All I see there and here is love for Nexo knights and Ninjago. And I love ninjago as well as Nexo knights. But every where else, people just seem to hate it for the sake of hating. While I know that everyone has they're own opinion, I just wish people would be mindful that are people who like this theme. And maybe instead of saying it looks like shit, say something a bit more constructive and interesting. Reading 'bring back castle' or 'stop copying Ninjago' gets very boring to read after a while.