Ending

Welp it's been fun guys but this story must come to an end soon

_____________________________________________________________________

Travis knocked on Kawaii-Chans shared house with Aphmau and Katelyn. The door opened "Oh Travis-Kun can what are you doing here?" "Kawaii-Chan can we talk?" "Sure" Travis entered the house and sat down at the table in the dining section. "What Travis-Kun Want to talk about?" Kawaii-Chan also sat down.  "well Kawaii-chan i know you let Katelyn know where Zane is?" Kawaii-Chan lowered her head so she couldn't look him in the eyes. "Kawaii-Chan thought it was the right thing to do and it was" A few tears ran down her face "I know it is the right thing to do.". They sat there for a little bit. Travis sat up Before he head for the door he said something else "Kawaii-Chan!" She looked at him he was talking but he wasn't facing her. "I---I love you" He walked away. suddenly he felt a tug at his arm Travis turned and saw Kawaii-Chan holding his wrist. "Please dont Leave me" Travis was surprised Kawaii-Chan spoke normally. His heart sped up he didnt know what to do. Kawaii-Chan wrapped her arms around him her tears soaking into his shirt. He put his head on top of herd and wrapped his arms around her.

Somewhere across town

Zane and Katelyn walked down the sidewalk  his arms were bandaged but he could still use both of them fine. "So my little nerd what shall we do now?" Zane stopped "Seriously?" he asked "Yes im serious" an evil grin appeared on her face. Zane continued walking. After a few minutes. They came across the park where Katelyn had broken the spell. They both just looked at the tree. "Tag your it" Katelyn touched Zane and ran. Zane looked at her and himself and back at her. "Just because im bandaged up doesn't mean i cant tag and as he ran toward her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Blah blah some stuff mushy stuff and thanks for reading this story i guess never expected this day to come but i guess neither did Zane oh im sorry well yeah thanks again.

*After a few minutes me still siting at my computer*

Now what