trapped

"Alright thanks" Travis ended the call he had with Kawaii-Chan. She had given him where Katelyn was and he had given her some information. Travis was walking near the park where Kawaii-Chan told him Katelyn would be.

Katelyn sat at the spot where She broke the curse. "Katelyn?" She heard a voice that angered her. "Go away Travis!!" "I just want to talk" Katelyn stood up her back still toward Travis . "Go away" Travis walked to her "I just want to -" he put his hand on her shoulder and Katelyn grabbed his arm and flung him over her. "I know what your trying to to do" Katelyn ran off.

Some random basement
Zane's POV

  "Uuuh my head" I lifted up my head. It was dark and cold. "Where am I?". A flow of air touched my face and the skin of my arms and chest. I reacted with pain. Then I realized my shirt is gone. Then I also realized I was tied up". I tried getting up but the chair was heavy metal and it bolted to be ground. I heard a door open and close. It came from right in front of me I couldn't see because of the darkness. "Hello?" The person in the dark walked to the right side of me he or she put down a metal bowl full of water . "Please don't resist" a voice came it was a girl someone I knew. "Kawaii-Cha?" "It's Kawaii-Chan Zane-Senpai" "Why are you doing this " "Kawaii-Chan thought we both know that reason" I could barely see her in the dark she bent down and put something in the water bowl. I think it was a rag. She squuzes it getting the water out and came closer toward me. I could clearly see her now. "What are you doing?" I asked "cleaning you up" she was right inform of me on her knees her hand reached out and felt my chest Kawaii-Chans pressure on my bruises and burns cause me to ack in pain. "Sorry sorry Kawaii-Chan just wanted to clean up the blood" her right hand came closer with the wet rag and gently began cleaning my chest it had blood all over it. "Kawaii-Chan why can't you just accept that me and Katelyn and truly in love?" "It's just that Zane-Kun was the first guy she loved for real Kawaii-Chan just went out with other guys because of their looks but Zane-Senpai was different some how" "Oww" Kawaii-Chan cleaned up the blood on my chest and went to one of my burns cleaning the edge's. "Kawaii-Chan maybe I can help you find someone"