Chapter 1 part 3- Should I Accept This

Such great harmony can be heard from the room. 4 good looking boys are practicing and one of them is Lee Jun Ki, the oldest member of the group for men. Soon after the practice, the boys were called by JYP to the office.

"Boys, we got an offer to do we got married this time and i was thinking of sending one of you guys."

One of the members Kim bum, the leader of the group was already casted so he was surprised with the offer. While Sung Joo and the youngest Min Woo was excited with the offer, Jun Ki was just sitting and saying nothing.

"Anyone wants to volunteer?" Tanong ni JYP

Taas kamay ni Sung Joo at Min Woo at di nagtaas ng kamay si Jun Ki

"Jun ki hyung? Bat parang di ka interested, ayaw mo ba?'Tanong Ni Kim Bum

"I doesnt really matter to me, if you guys will send me or not. Whatever JYP hyung decision is , ill go with" sagot ni Jun Ki

Medyo natahimik ang lahat, alam kasi nila na after the his break up with his ex gf eh hindi na nakipag date ulit si Jun Ki. Di naman sa di pa sya nakaka move on si Jun Ki, more on like medyo nabawasan ang faith nito sa love and maybe not really that interested on dating as of now.

"Maybe we should send Jun Ki Hyung" Sagot ni Min Woo

Natawa si Jun Ki sa tinuran ng magnae - "Yah! Nega we? Di ba youve been dying to do it?"

"I think its better to send our oldest hyung and marry him off, para di na mag sungit"  Patawang banat ni Sung Joo

"To be honest, I was actually thinking of the same way, sambit ni JYP. Kilala ka ng tao as one of the powerful voices in the industry and you good hosting skills, i think this is also a great oppurtunity for you to open up to your fans"

Napaisip si Jun ki, why not, its a good experience ngunit natigilan sya sa nabasa nyang new changes sa show

"Hyung, whats this? So they made changes, talagang magsasama kami sa isang bahay?"

"Oo, to make it interesting, dont worry you may be sharing one room but with 2 different beds naman, isa pa ito sa mga dahilan kung bakit ikaw ang napili ko compared sa other talents we have here eh ikaw ang mas sa tingin ko eh GENTLEMAN"

"JYP hyung so youre saying were not?" Patawang sagot ni Sung Joo at Min Woo

"Oh! Gure! Natatawang banat ni JYP, So what now Jun Ki? Are You willing to do this?"

While this is something new, napaisip din si Junki na this is a great oppurtunity for him and the group to be more famous in korea and around the world as well so nag yes na din sya sa offer.

Do you have any girl you want to be your fake wife in particular? Tanong ni JYP

Sumabat naman si Kim Bum "Hyung yung actress from the Philippines, si Liza, yun type ni Jun Ki hyung yun!"

Nabuga ni Jun Ki ang tubig sa gulat. Napansin pala sya ng ka myembro nito na medyo may paghanga sya kay Liza. Sino ba naman ang hindi? maganda, baguhan man pero magaling sa pag arte at matalino pa. Natawa nalang sya at sabay sabing "Ya musun mal ya! I just a fan"

So what hyung? Wouldnt it be nice to actual see your favorite actress in person? and be your wife for a few months? Kaso lang hyung, taga YG yun ang alam ko sa YG di sila masyado open sa WGM.

You know whats amusing? She is actually on the list, i was surprised myself but seeing her in the list means she might actually do it. Ok ill put her name on your profile as youre ideal type- sagot ni JYP

"Eii Hyung we gure yo? medyo dyahe naman yan" Natatawang Banat Ni Jun Ki

"Wow hyung, cant you see its destiny, the fact that she is on the list means that she can actually be your wife" sagot ni Minwoo

"Dont worry ill make sure that Liza will be your wife, if not then they can cast someone from other companies, they actually want you to do it so they will say yes to whatever i Say!

"Hyung Congrats! Atllast May Hyungsoonim na kami" Pabirong bati ni Sung Joo

Nagtawanan ang lahat at doon natapos ang meeting.

(Would u like me to contine this story? please comment below)