Chapter Six:Stars

I run down the steps and hug tyreese my arms around his neck I giggle as his hands around my waist he laughs "hey lil sis" and when he sits me on the ground I hug Sasha she smiles at me and I say "everyone tyreese was my brother's best friend he worked with him in waynesboro".

I smile and he asks "have you heard from chad?" I shake my head "he said he was heading towards some place in Virginia  I don't know if there is anything there but everyone is heading north for some reason" he nodds and he replies "we've heard that too" I nodd as Judith starts to cry I look at carl and he passes her to me and he asks "when did ya have a baby braelee?".

I shake my head "she's not mine" Sasha smiles at me and she says "it's been a while since we've seen a baby" I feed her and tyreese says "if yer here braelee then I guess we can stay here with you" I nodd and smile "i'll have to ask rick though he's our leader when they get back from getting our other family members".

Carl looks at me and hershel asks me "if rick see's you know them he'll most likely let them stay we need the muscle if this governor man is gonna be here alot longer" I nodd and tyreese smiles at me and he says "if chad was here and seen you holding a baby he'd be thinking the same thing I would".

I nodd and hershel asks "what's that?" I smile sadly at him and tyreese says "I've known this little girl for a long time ever since she was ten me and chad have been friends for a long time" I giggle and say "he was my date to my prom too" tyreese laughs and nodds "yep you were seventeen and I was twenty two" he smiles and nodds and Sasha grabs my hand when I pass Judy to Beth and she says "me and her used to play in the dirt while Ty and chad practiced baseball and everytime Ty got a home run she'd yell go Ty go bubba go Casey go Joe to all of chad's group of friends it was sweet".

Ty laughs and nodds "yep she would she was five me and chad was ten her and sasha was around the same age" I nodd and hershel smiles "thats sweet I can picture her screaming for her brother" I nodd and smile and I say "I was a bubba's girl no daddy's girl I was bubba's baby" Sasha nodds and says "everywhere chad went she went she loves her older brother and like most older brother's would be annoyed by that he wasn't he loved his lil sister".

I nodd and hug them both and tyreese says "I remember having to buy her alcohol on prom night" I giggle and I answer hershel "and I can't have kids they say it's one in a million cysts on my ovaries" Hershel eyes sadden and carl says "hey you got me and my sister and that's all that matters right? it doesn't take DNA to be a parent".

Hershel nodds and I smile at carl and tyreese agrees "yer absolutely right lil man it don't take blood to be a family" I nodd and Beth smiles at me "I already love ya like a sister ya ain't gettin rid of me that easily" I giggle at her and look at Beth and see her rocking Judy to sleep and I went outside with my rifle and go up to the tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After rick lets tyreese and Sasha stay here after he found out I knew them he didn't trust them but he will after a little while I start to wrap up Glenn's ribs and I ask "any troubles breathing?" he nodds and wheezes "yeah a little bit but not bad" I look at tyreese and Beth "go grab a oxygen tank there's alot in the infirmary but bring a small one though not a big one we need to salvage the big ones in a more dire moment alright?".

They both run off and I press down onto his chest he groans as hershel cleans Glenn's bloodied face and I say "well good news there's no big damage no splinters or anything nothing has punctured yet if you had internal bleeding we'd see more bruising but nothing yet I suggest take it easy for a few days maybe five or six days maybe a week I want you bed riden".

His eyes widen "i'm fine" I narrow my eyes at him "look if I have to tie ya to this bed i'll do it glenn you push it then your gonna injure yourself even more no good to anybody so I suggest you take it" he nodds and cracks a tiny smile I return it and tyreese laughs "sassy girl".