Chapter Fifteen:We Are The One's Who Get To Live

~One Week Later~

"Cause i'm glad your the one making it for us" I smile at maggie and I grab her hand and she looks down at judith and she asks "how can I?" paul shruggs and he sighs "I don't know I just know that you can" I nodd and smile at her "he's right mags yer made to make decisions" she nodds and judith gurgles and looks at maggie and smiles and judith points at me "mama" I smile and lift her up and put her on my hip "hi pretty girl".

She buries her head into my neck and I say "if we're gonna do it maggie we gotta do it now" she nodds and last night dwight and laura came to alexandria after going to oceanside tara told us about and we are on our way to alexandria judith was being watched by some of the hilltop people as we drive off with paul,enid,maggie and me and some other hilltop people that we trained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We park our truck and climb over the fence of alexandria good thing I knew a quick way in and rick was passing out guns and we walk up and when he see's us he says "I thought I told ya to stay back braelee?" I roll my eyes "like hell i'd listen to ya" the dumpster people came shortly after and jadis stands in front of rick and michonne and she asks "yours?" michonne shakes her head and makes a face "no it be like kissing my brother" I snicker and rick looks at me and michonne says "but he is taken".

Jadis looks at me and I nodd with a smug smile and the next thing that came tumbling out this bitches mouth almost had me killing her on the spot "I lay with him after" I sputter and smile and maggie giggles beside me and I reply "no he is off limits honey all mine" rick smiles at me and I walk away and we hand out more guns and rick says smugly "she is cute" I scoff as I pass another person a gun "if ya like women who talk like they came straight out of the bible be my guest".

He rolls his eyes "oh please i've only got my eyes for you and only you" I cross my arms and I say "why don't I believe that?" and then he asks me out of the blue "is it mine?" I glower at him and I spat "who else's rick? who have I slept with for the last ten or so weeks" he looks up at me and glares at me from the truck "I don't know you tell me braelee you found out when you was at the sanctuary so maybe it's one of the savior's".

I jump down from the truck and walk past him he grabs my arm and he asks "did you?" I scoff as tears roll down my cheeks "no rick I was faithful we're you? you know they do say guilty dog barks first" I slap his arm away from me and walk over to chad and stand beside him and he whispers "he'll come around sis" I roll my eyes and wipe the tears away maggie gives my back a reasurring rub and she whispers "daryl crawled all over him when you left" I take a deep breath and touch my stomach "I don't blame him because lori put rick and shane at odd's maggie I would never cheat on rick I love him to much".

She nodds and grabs my hand and she sighs and she says "I know you wouldn't but rick has you in another place come on" I nodd and carl hugs me and enid says "be careful" I nodd and smile at her "you watch out for my son now" she nodds with a smile and carl says "moma?" I turn around and he lets go of enid's hand and runs towards me and hugs me and he whispers "I know you didn't cheat on dad he can be a real asshole sometimes" I nodd with a smile I kiss his forehead "you watch yer dad's back okay and if shit goes sideways just know I won't be far from you".

He nodds and I walk to my place rick sends a woman from the dumbster group to be with me which leaves me worried I tell her I was gonna go over to the other side to a different window but she tells me she had it and when she turns to walk out she turns around and smiles "we win" I nodd with a fake smile as she walks away that was weird I look through the scope and find carl and rick and keep my eye on everyone I keep moving and checking on rosita and tara and daryl maggie and the hilltop was hiding behind houses and then out of nowhere I see jadis standing up holding rick at gunpoint I gasp and jump when I hear a gun cock behind me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt like I could spit fire at this bitch I growl as she tries to hit me I dodge it and roundhouse kick her in the gut she grabs my leg and hits me in the head from the butt of her gun I hit the floor she jumps on me and slams my face onto the cement balcony I feel the taste of blood coming from my lip I growl and twist my legs around her waist and pull her hair and grab my knife and hold it against her neck but she uses her weight against me and pushes me against the cement keeping us on this balcony and I growl out my voice gravelly "we're the one's who get to live".