Chapter Eight:Reunited

Braelee's p.o.v

I smile when rick and carl run towards me and carl sobs and whimpers "mom" and rick collides with me careful of Judith and he wraps his arms around me I wrap my arms around carl while rick holds Judith and he sobs into my shoulders "I thought you were dead please don't ever leave us again".

I remove his hat from my head and see he's grew alot taller then what he was last time I saw him or maybe it was just me and I say "I kept it safe" my voice dies alittle at the end and he says "I don't care about the damn hat all I want is my moma".

I rub his back and he wipes the tears and looks at rick and he grabs Judith and cradles her to his chest and rick lifts me up off the ground and he kisses my cheek and forehead "hey there momma" I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck "hey there daddyo".

He chuckles and I turn around and see glenn and maggie and daryl and people behind whom I don't recognize and glenn says "this is Tara braelee" I nodd and crack a tiny smile "hi" and she returns my smile I hug Sasha and bob and then michonne and then before we know it we was making our journey to find our new home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have been walking on this road for days now with our new friends and keep walking all staying quiet me holding Judith most of the way any other time she isn't in my arms she's in ricks or carl's rick smiles at me and I pass Judith to carl and we take a break I sit next to michonne we had picked up a priest and a boy around carl's age named Noah rick at first was skeptical about it but then he let them in considering they were alone.

I look at everyone and can't be glad I have my family back and we're safe and sound for now I see maggie looking at her feet with tears in her eyes I walk over to her and she sniffles I grab her hand and it tightens around mine we just keep walking I didn't see any walkers which looked like her which was a good sign she could be still alive.

Rick looks at me and smiles at me I return it and finally when we sit down to take another break and I flop down and Judith rolls and crawls onto my chest I giggle as rick sits beside me he leans back to look at me and smile and carl sits in front of me she gurgles and laughs at me and father Gabriel asks "how old is she?".

I smile and look down at her and to rick "my guess about eleven months? or twelve if she was a year old she'd be bigger and walking she's crawling and standing but no walking so I guess eleven months" he smiles down at her and I say "my name is Judith father Gabriel".

I hold her hands while she stands on my stomach and leans on my knees she turns around and slaps my knees I giggle and rick grabs my hand and I try to ignore the chills that go down my arm and spine and interlocks our fingers.

We get back to walking everyone not straying from our group and then we come across bottles in the middle of the road full of water and a note that had 'From a friend' I furrow my eyebrows as Eugene was gonna drink it Abraham slaps it out of his hand I fight back a giggle and then it starts to rain and we empty the bottles let the rain fill them up and carl covers his sister's head with his hat and daryl tells rick about the barn he found

We take off following daryl to the barn and then before I know I was falling asleep and carl right behind me and rick covering me up with his jacket.

~The Next Morning~

I open my eyes and raise up and see Judith in carl's arms I smile and sit beside him and Judith giggles up a storm like the world isn't walker infested and then maggie and Sasha walk inside with some guy named Aaron and he says "Sasha can you pass rick my backpack" Sasha looks at me and tyreese stands beside her and she says "he says he wants us to audition for membership at a place called Alexandria".