"So, Karin died, Leo was blamed and he came to Fairy Tail. Aries went looking for him with Kiyoki, and she found him, kicked ass and won my heart.", Natsu kissed Kiyoki, making me almost vomit, the amount of love going around was making me sick.

"I'll be back.", I got up and walked away. As soon as I was far enough, I spread my wings. I tool a minuite to touch the scales, the deep red and gold-streaked wings.

"Sora?", I turned and saw Lucy behind me, worried. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere in particular.", i took to the sky, but was stopped by Lucy's whip curled around my ankle.

"What's up?"

I tugged harder, but the whip only cut into my ankle,"Nothing.", I turned away.

"Well then why are you leaving?", I felt the whip go slack, and looked down to see lifeless space. I heard the flap of wings from behind me, and turned to see a flying Lucy. O.O "Saphira." I looked and saw the fox, smirking.

"She can fly? She's like Happy or Carla.", my eyes were wide as the fox flapped her wings. They were a pure gold, and shone like the sun, even in the moonlight.

"Yeah, but easier to get along with. Found out just now, actually. Now, land, or I'll chase you until you do." I looked into her eyes, and I saw a lot of feelings; Worry, relief, anxiety, love? No, why would she love me? I landed and folded my wings away as Lucy descended and Saphira jumped off her back.

"Call me if you need me, 'kay?", Saphira told Lucy before she slipped back into the shadows with a flick of her tail. Lucy sat on a nearby stone and patted the spot next to her. I sat and she put her arms around me.

"What's up? And don't say clouds.", She said before I could answer.

"Nothing's up."

"Well then why are you crying?", I brushed my fingers on my cheek, and sure enough, I caught tears running down my face.

"Aquamarina and I, we have a history of bad events. We used to date up until about 200 years ago, I caught her making out with her stupid boy toy. Her human name is the name name I used to call her, Mizuhime, it means 'water princess'."

"Sora, forget her. If she did that, she didn't deserve you, and still doesn't.", Lucy looked me in the eye, all honesty in plain view. The wind blew, and I watched a tiny shiver run down her back.

"Hey, come here, can't let you get sick on an important mission like this.", I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her, using my higher body heat to warm her up.

“Thanks, Sora.”, She blushed, pressing her face into my chest. She looked up, her eyes like molten chocolate and whispered, loud enough for me to hear,”I can see why Natsu’s so caring.” I raised my eyebrow, and she continued,”He always looks after his friends, and always fights for them. I remember, when Phantom Lord came to take me away, he risked his life for me, that’s a debt I can’t repay. And, when we were at the Tower of Heaven, he fought for Erza’s life. I guess you can learn to be brave and caring.”

Brave and caring? Me? “But I keep wondering, where did he get so stupid?”, Lucy wondered aloud, concentrating.

I coughed, “That might have been me. Remember what Kiyoki called me,‘The Prankster of the Dragon Society’? I’m the biggest joker and prankster in the history of forever. Simple.” I looked at Lucy, who was shaking with silent giggles. Soon enough, she burst into fits of laughter, the sound ringing out over the forest, and echoing back at us.

“Honestly, I can’t see that. You’re too gentlemanly to be a joker.”, She giggled, eyes bright.

“Really?”, I smirked, before tickling her.