Chapter 10: The Havoc and The Revolution

Start from the beginning

He pulled his attention away from the demon and concentrated on his cultivation.

There are seven layers for the Demon God's Blood Scripture, unlike the common Righteous Path cultivation techniques which have eight stages; Qi Gathering, Foundation Establishment, Core Formation, Nascent Soul, Immortal, Divine, Demigod, and God. Most demonic Techniques also have eight stages similar to the Righteous path, aside from the rare types that can defy heaven.

Fortunately, the one I have is one of those. The seven layers are consisted of: Blood Integration, Cell Reconstruction, Bloodline Transformation, Demonic Transmutation, Dark Immortal, Devil, Demon God. Although it provides a huge shortcut from Dark Immortal to Devil, completely jumping over Divine, the gap between the two layers are critical.

The core of this technique is blood. Blood transfusion, blood mutation, blood letting, blood sacrifice, blood vows, and even blood consumption, to fully become a blood devil. No wonder I have to have demon blood and a devil seed. Normal humans can't survive this process.

The first layer is to soak and bathe in the blood of a high leveled creature while circulating through the breathing pattern according to the scripture every night for four hours and to consume the blood of enemies regularly.

The first one is easy enough as I can just ask the clan to send some high leveled creature's blood but the second one is a bit troublesome. Killing someone in the capital is forbidden, after all. I wonder if I should apply for the Assassin Guild with Du Qiang as well.