'What do want?' he growled at her cutting her off from whatever she was saying.

She stood up and started pacing again running her hands through her weaves with a frown etching her beautiful face and he groaned.  She was clearly here to tempt.

Give the devil what she wants and she'll leave,  he thought and he stood up and walked towards here stopping her from moving and lowered his mouth on hers.

He wasn't prepared for what happened next as his face stung with pain as she slapped him.

'Then what do you want? Just say it and leave and stop disturbing me,' he said clearly annoyed at her and she sat on the ground sobbing.

'You don't even feel guilty...' he shut her voice off and went to his seat and tried working on his files again.

Infuriated, she stood up and started throwing his papers and his laptop that was sitting peacefully on his million dollar desk away.

He grabbed her and slammed her against the wall raising his fist to punch her but stopping mid way. She screamed.

'Why did you stop huh? Punch me! Come on punch me.  What are you waiting for? Punch me,' she screamed at him tearing of the hand he used to pin her to the wall.

A tear dropped from his eye and he turned away quickly. Her heart melted at the sight. Maybe she had misjudged him all this while.

She walked towards where he stood and placed a hand on his shoulder and her heart clenched when he flinched.

'Leave,' his voice as cold as ice and she stood there for a long time without moving an inch. He didn't turn to face her.  He just stood there with back facing her.

Rejection hit her hard. He didn't want her.  He didn't kiss her because he wanted to but because he thought that was why she came and he wanted to get rid of her that way.

Why was it painful though? Wasn't that what she wanted?  She didn't want to start sleeping with Ariel's dad although she had done that already. She wanted it to end and now it seemed it had ended, she felt sad and it hurt like a bitch.

Maybe it had to do with her ego.  He had been the one to end it and not her. Or she probably liked him more than she thought did. No she didn't. She shook her head to rid it of that thought.

She left him and walked briskly to where she had parked. She got into her car and she cried. She was such a bag of mess these days.

*****

'Would you like to have your revenge on them,' Fernando asked. I hadn't even thought of that but yes.  I'd love to make them go through what they made me go through.

I nodded my head. Even Zurvie seemed to agree with me but something was still off and I couldn't place my finger on it.

We got to another brick building. We got in and Antonio spoke. 'Welcome to our home.' Arturo beckoned on me to follow him and I did.

'I know how much you want to bathe right now since my brother opened his big mouth to tell you that you stank,' I smiled and mouthed my thanks as I took the towel and soap from his hands.

'Our sisters come to visit sometimes. I'm sure I can find out something for you to throw on,' he said again and I nodded. 

I turned on the shower and I felt the warm water cascade down my body washing the dirt and grime from my skin.

I scrubbed till my skin hurt but I still felt dirty. I looked at my hands.  They had blood on them.

I took the soap and rubbed it on my hands taking the sponge and scrubbing it furiously on my hands. But it seemed no matter what I did the blood never came off.

Tears ran down my eyes as I struggled to clean off the blood but it couldn't come off. I let the water run down my hands still scrubbing furiously but it wouldn't bulge.

'Ariel! Are you okay in there?' I heard someone call out to me. I couldn't speak. I took the towel and wrapped it around me tightly.

I walked towards the door before speaking hoarsely, 'yeah I'm fine.  I'm coming out now.'

'What happened to your arms?' Arturo asked when I came out. 'Never mind. Get dressed. There's a first aid box in the kitchen,' he said with understanding and I nodded.

I found a pair of jeans that were just about my size and a black T-shirt. I hid the gun under the bed and I kept the phone under my pillow before moving towards the kitchen.

So after my bruised arms were attended to and Antonio spoke up.

            🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 

A/N: Hey Amigos. So I didn't update on schedule but instead of updating one chapter, I'll update two instead. Let's just say it's my treat to y'all. Survival may be coming to its end cause I'll be starting school soon but hold your horses,  we still have a distance to cover.