Friends Again And Vacation (6)

*1 Month later*

*Clara's pov*                                                                                                                                                                             It's bin a month since the date with quentin and 3 weeks ago he asked me to be his girlfriend of course i said yes tanner and paris broke up cause paris felt in love with another guy me and quentin knew who it was but paris asked us not to say anything to tanner bc it is Dylan she fell in love with so me and tanner are friends again today we where going on a trip me,quetin,tanner and his family we where going to LA (los angels) because tanner and tanner fox had some meet n greets and meetings and taylor,tristan and kim was going to a concert me and quentin was there just on vacation "clara are you done packing" Quentin yelled from downstairs quentin has basically lived the last month cause my family are on vacation and quentin's are visiting his grandma back to the story "yeah i am done can you help me carry my suitcase's downstairs" i yelled back "yeah of course" quentin came up and saw my two suitcase's "do you really need so much for a week" quentin said confused "no this one is mine and this one is my mom's stuff cause my mom and dad are in la so my mom asked me to take some stuff for her and then she had great news" i said trying to explain "okay" quentin took them down stairs and put them in the uber when we arrived at the airport it was 10:01 our fly flew 12:30 so we had lots of time to kill "when are tanner and them coming" i asked quentin "i think he said 11:00 so we have a hole hour just us to" quentin responded "okay what do you wanna do" "maybe we can get some food at MacDonald's" quentin suggested "sounds good" after we eat we just sat and waited for tanner and his family tanner fox would meet us in la about 10 minutes later tanner came its been a week since i saw him cause he was to some interviews the hole week he came home late last night so when i saw him i gave him a huge hug i also hugged tristan and taylor "have you guys eaten yet" tanner asked "yeah we" i said "okay what about me and my family go grab some food and 12:20 we meet at the gate" tanner suggested "sounds great" quentin said me and quentin just watched Netflix until the clock was 12:15 "quentin we better start going to the gate there are only 5 minutes till we shell meet up with tanner and them" i said looking at quentin "yeah we better get going" quentin said kissing my cheek when we arrived at the gate tanner and them wasn't there yet so we just sat and waited then i saw someone who looked familiar it was paris and dylan going hand in hand over to the gate "quentin didn't you said paris and dylan should on a vacation in California" i whispered to quentin "yeah that was what dylan told me" quentin said back "why" "bc they are on there way to check in on a flight to la" i said pointing over to the gate "no way i text dylan" "hi guys" i heard someone saying  it was tanner and them "hi shell we get over and check in" i said nervously "yeah" when we got over their tanner saw paris and dylan hand in hand and he got really mad so me and quentin was trying t calm him down luckily it helped when we got on board me and tanner watched some tanner fox and quentin was talking to the girl who sat next to him i got a little upset i just stared at the girl she was prettier then me "clara are you okay" tanner asked me i snapped back to reality i knew i can tell tanner anything but i still said "yeah i am fine"

*tanner's pov*                                                                                                                                                                           I knew clara wasn't okay i saw her staring at quentin and the girl but i didn't want to put a pressure on her so i just said "okay" and continued watching tanner fox after 3 hours of flying we finally landed in la we got of and drove in the rented car over to the hotel me,clara,quentin and tanner fox shared a room which reminded me that i had to go get tanner f at the airport tomorrow

*clara's pov*                                                                                                                                                                              When we arrived to the hotel everybody was tired so we all just went to bed there was three bed's so but me and quentin needed to share a bed cause tanner fox came tomorrow so he needed the last bed the last thing i heard and saw before i went to sleep was quentin's phone vibrating and he took the call and went out in the hallway to talk i didn't think more about the i just drifted off to sleep

*tanner's pov*                                                                                                                                                                           When quentin was going to bed i snug out of bed and looked at his phone and saw he had gotten a text from a person named breanna and it said "i like you to" i didn't knew how to tell clara but she needed to know that so i needed to tell her next morning i then drifted to sleep

Sorry for not posting i am back now with a long one see you

Word Count:912