Blamepaw (BlackpawXFlamepaw)

Blackpaw was sleeping in her cave. They'd just come home from the quest. She heard someone coming. Her good ear flicked and she backed into the shadows so the approacher couldn't see her. A large ginger tom crept up into her rock ledge. He sat down inside the cave and Blackpaw pressed against the wall so he didn't know she was there. "No one cares," he murmured. Her ear flicked again and she resisted the urge to scratch at her bad ear. "She doesn't even notice. All I do is try to help her...to impress her and she doesn't notice," Flamepaw sighed. 'Who?!' Blackpaw shouted in her head. She ran over all the she cat apprentices in ShadowClam. 'Tawnypaw...no. Echopaw? No. Not her either. Sootpaw? No he helped me set her and Spiderpaw up...who?!' Flamepaw grunted. "I catch her mice, help her with her medicine cat chores, I don't know what else to do." Blackpaw's pelt seared. 'Me? It can't be!' That's what she thought until he murmured her name. Blackpaw gathered her courage. "You could've just told me," she said softly. Flamepaw jumped and backed away from the cave. Blackpaw slowly crept into the light of the rising sun. "You were there the whole time weren't you?" He asked, pelt heating up. Blackpaw smiled. "Yea, you know I have an eavesdropping problem." "You do," he laughed. Flamepaw was never good with emotions. He'd usually hit something. "I...I think I like you too Sparky," she smiled as warmly as she possibly could. Flamepaw's blue eyes widened in relief. "Y-you do?" He asked. She nodded. He padded over and hugged her. The massive tom made Blackpaw look even smaller and now, you could barely see her shining black pelt. Flamepaw licked the top of Blackpaw's head and they both smiled. "Now," she laughed. "Let's go scare the pelt off Spiderpaw and Sootpaw." Together they padded away from the sap paw prints and rock ledge.

Man I suck at the romantic shiznit.