Spoot\Blame

Soot stared up at the ceiling. Christmas songs played over the radio at her friend's house. Spider stood beside her, flushed. Her scratched the back of his neck. "You know the rules Cindy," Black smirked and punched her friend playfully. "Yea," Flame agreed. "You gotta kiss under the mistletoe." Soot moved her gaze to the teen in front of her. "Uh s-so-" he stammered but Soot had pulled him into a kiss. Black was fangirling beside Flame as they watched their friends. Soot wrapped her arms around Spider's neck and he held his arms an her waist. "It's the rules right?" Soot smiled when they pulled away. Flame had to drag Black out of the room to give the two privacy. "Y-yea...rules," Spider murmured. They were both blushing furiously. "So..." Spider stammered. "Yea...me too," Soot smiled. Spider pulled her in a kiss again. "Now," he smirked when they pulled away. "To Flame and Black." They grinned as they dragged their friends in the room. "Hey! No don't!" Black fought and latched onto the door way. "Hell no! What in Hades-!" She protested as Soot tickled her. She started laughing and let go. "Why you little- oh shit," she glared at the plant above her head. "It's the rules guys," Spider smirked. Flame laughed nervously and Black just stared at him blushing madly. "It is the rules of Christmas," Flame muttered. "Y-yea," Black murmured back. Soot grinned as her ship went cannon and Flame and Black kissed. They broke the embrace and Black glared at the mistletoe above her again. "You two are almost as sneaky as I am," she whispered. "But," she smirked and her and Flame pulled out water guns. "We're sneakier." And a water war broke out at Black's miniature Christmas party and no one would admit it, but it was the best Christmas they've ever had.