Chapter 27

Snow's POV

"It started after the concert." Hadley started saying. I walked home and when I got to my apartment, the door was unlocked when I know that I locked it before I left. I walked in slowly, just in case you know and sitting on my couch was my boyfriend, he was drunk like he is. He started ranting about how I was so beautiful, but would be more sexy if all my clothes were off." I elbowed Ashley as he made a comment to Andy about how it was probably true. "So he started touching me inappropriately so I punched him. It was his apartment so I packed all my stuff while he was knocked out and as I was leaving he woke long enough to tell me that it wasn't over." She took a deep breath as I rubbed her back to calm her down. "I stayed at my parents for a little while until I overheard them talking one night about not being able to see my face since it reminded them so much of my sister. So I packed my stuff and left without a reason. That was a couple months ago, maybe 4." She wiped her tears away and pulled her knees up to chest. "I heard you were in London, since you live here. I bought a plane ticket right away. I didn't know you got stabbed, until I saw on twitter that FIR, BOTDF, BVB, and FTP weren't doing any tours unless you woke up from your coma, my heart stopped, I thought you would be my saviour but you were dying just like I was, but in a different way. I stayed in one of those homeless shelters until I heard that you were awake and moving. I've been searching London for weeks trying to find you, and when I finally did I almost cried and told you everything right then and there in the middle of the mall." I rubbed her back and smiled sadly. "My ex is crazy and I know he's after me, he can't find me here though, can I please stay?"

"Can the 5 of us talk it through first?" Beck asked gently. She nodded and wrapped her arms tighter against her legs. I stood up and followed Beck, Tony, Devin, and Dryden into the hall.

"We have to let her stay." Devin whispered first.

"Well no shit." Dryden whispered back. "But where will she stay, BVB OS taking up the rest of the rooms upstairs, I swear this house had more rooms when it was just the 5 of us."

"She can take my room." Tony said, looking between all 4 of us.

"Where will you sleep?" Devin asked. Tony glanced at me and I smiled.

"Well." I started. "Tony is gonna move into the basement with me, Hadley can have his old room, is Jayde staying or are you kicking her out?" The 4 of us looked at Beck who shrugged.

"Depends on what she wants."

"Well, if she's staying here then she has to sleep with one of the guys, share a room with Hadley or sleep on the couch, unless she shares a room with you." I said, looking at Beck.

"So it's settled, she's staying and Jayde is shading with Beck if she says yes." Devin clapped and smiled. We walked back into the living room and stood there until we got everyone's attention.

"Hadley is staying." I started. She jumped up, hugging us each tightly and crying a little bit. "And if Jayde wants, she can stay here as well."

"Really?" We nodded and she jumped up and did the same thing as Hadley, but holding onto Beck a little longer then she did with the rest of us.

"Tony, go pack your stuff and bring it down to my room, don't touch anything in my room or on my walls, Jayde, Hadley and I are going to get their stuff so they can move in." I said and grabbed both of the girls hands. "Lets go babe 1 and babe 2." We ran out the door and towards my car. "Who's first?" I asked once we were safely in my car.

"I guess me." Jayde mumbled.

"Where to?" I asked, starting my car.

A/N
Very crappy ending, I don't even know what happened to the ending. Another ling wait again, I update all my other fan fictions but not this one. Anywhore. If you guys like Pierce The veil then go check out my Tony Perry love story. It's called Hell Above, it has 2 chapters and ya, vote if you like so I know to keep updating, and comment if you feel like it!!!! Love you guys! Porcelain out