Chapter 16

Tony's POV

Andy came back in, angry, and fists clenched.

"I just got lied to on the phone by my parents." He muttered, sitting down again.

"It isn't their fault they never told you." Jacky tried to say. Andy shut him up with a glare though. Snow's doctor came back out and I shot up to run to him.

"Miss Biersack is just fine." He told me. I sighed in relief. "The blood you gave." He told Andy. "It saved her life." Andy smiled sadly. "But, her body is badly damaged, who ever tried to do this to her was trying to kill her. She may not wake up from this coma like I told you before." I took a shaky breath and let it out. "She is stabilized."

"Can we see her?" I asked in a small voice.

"Follow me." We did and he opened a door. We walled in and my legs almost gave out from under me. Snow was laying in the hospital bed, her skin was as white as a sheet, her lips were blue, she looked dead to be said but she still looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. I sat by her bedside and grabbed her frail hand. I let all the tears I was holding in fall. Devin sat beside me and put his head on the bed, Dryden sat behind me and put his arms around my neck in a hug, and Beck sat on Snow's bed. None of them were crying, just staring at Snow with unshed tears. None of us ever cried in front of people, they were trying to hold it in.

"It's alright to cry." I whispered in Devin's ear. He nodded and I saw a tear fall down his face.

"It hurts to see her so frail again." Beck whispered, chocking back a sob.

"She kinda looks like she did when we found her." Dryden said next.

"So pale, so hurt." I mumbled, squeezing her hand lightly. "So broken." My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out and almost cried. "My mom."

"Are you going to tell her?" Beck asked. "You know Snow is already like a daughter to her. Well she's a daughter to our moms to, or in Dryden's case, his dad."

"I have to, she can sense when I'm sad or keeling something from her." I mumbled. "I'll be right back." I said, walking into the hallway. "Hi mom." I answered.

"You've been crying, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Snow." I burst out crying once again and slid to the ground.

"What happened to Snow?"

"She got stabbed 7 times, lost a lot of blood, coma, may not wake up, confessed she loved me, I confessed back and now she may die."

"She will not die, you know that." She said sternly. "Snow is to strong to die, she isn't done helping people, and now she needs help."

"I know mommy." I mumbled. We talked more then said goodbye. I walked back into the room and Dryden, Devin and Beck called me over to the corner.

"We're dropping out of this tour." Beck told me. I nodded and took a deep breath. "We already called Austin, he screamed at us but we ignored him and hung up. I nodded again.

"We just wanted to tell you." Dryden told me. I nodded and walked back over to Snow. I grabbed her hand again and laid my head on the bed.

"Please wake up." I mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

A/N

What's gonna happen to Snow? Did the guys do the right thing? What's gonna happen next? Comment vote and fan me to find out. ;-)